View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Afternoon all.....tres scorchio here!!!!! Going to get the sprayer out shortly, need someone to watch i don't tan the white puppy Lol put her new suncream on, she smells of coconut
finally got to sleep at around 6.30 and was back up at 10, i am a real grouch when tired
right will have a proper read but hope everyone has a nice day in the sun and don't forget the sunscreen
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Fantastic weather here warm and sunny. Yey for the childrens gala. Walked through the park then watched the parade with Sammy. Had to carry him some of the way as there were so many people and as he's so small was scared he would get stood on.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello everyone, sounds as if you have all been busy. Fantastic results at training today. Instant down from a gorgeous cocker spaniel at a distance with distractions. Amazing. The others did well and will get better as the weeks go by. Have a good rest of day peeps. Guess what? my usual email has stopped working. Yeh!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Lovely here now,blue sky and the sun is out, HURRAH
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Finally found my motivation and sprayed my legs, still lovely here, apparently we are having bbq for dinner tomorrow, i am very happy....i don't eat meat but love veg kebabs stuffed pepper etc done on the bbq
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 04:04 PM
What a hot day it has been, ordered Chinese for tonight. I had a chap round to fit the new seat covers on my car, same chap as I got to hoover out all Ambers hairs, so now I must keep it clean. He also washed the car so it is sparkling clean and I am a happy bunny! Hope everyone is ok and hasn't over done things today.;

Jenny, I think you are right cutting down on the sunday lunches, once a fortnight surely should be enough! Take care everyone and have a good evening am starving waiting for my Chinese. Night night all God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Afternoon everyone. What a day decided it was not too hot to walk Dillon so we went off with a bottle of water and his long line and took him over the orchard lovely walk for all of us.
Got in noticed some blood on the floor found he had some blood on his right back paw. Out came the biscuits and Gorden took a look said he has a splinter. We tried to get it out but couldn't so took him along to the vet they have the right tools and better eyesight. Out in a minute and it was a sharp little stone. He is now bandaged as it has left a tiny hole and we are £42.76 lighter.
Got in settled Dillon and we popped over to a nursery Ely way they had some great bargains and we were going to pick some up after our coffee and cheese scone. Went to pay card was declined good job I had some cash Gorden had only checked the bank earlier this morning and all was fine. He checked it while we were there and it was saying we had plenty of funds. I reckon it was the girl on the till she did seem away with fairies she obviously hadn't pressed a button or something.
We decided not to buy any bargains as after all the problems this week we didn't feel like getting caught out with the card possibly at the exit till just in case it was a problem with them.
I was swearing thinking Santander was up to some tricks or our account had been cleared out in the time we were at the vets and on the road to the nursery.

Hope everyone else is having a successful day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2015, 04:15 PM
This is getting silly isn't it now, Lynn. I would ring the call centre and ask why the card was declined when there were funds in the account.
Poor Dillon, he does have a hard time keeping all his feet in working order doesn't he
Not sure what I'm going to have to eat,Moyra. Had a cheese and tomato roll when I got in with a cold drink, its gone very humid and muggy again here, feels like there may be a storm brewing, its so quiet just like before a storm.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi
Aww,Casey is gorgeous and....huge
Been up since 6.30,too warm to sleep,really humid.Took mum to the graveyard at 8.30,it's the blessing of the graves tomorrow so all the blades of grass have to be the exact same length,bless her Then I had to pop down to the shopping centre to pick up a dress for Sarah,she's at work so couldn't go.Got back,had lunch with hubby and Leah and slept after for 3 hours Playing catch up now,have loads of washing and ironing to do,feel better for the sleep though I'm bouncing
LYNN,hope all that bank stuff gets sorted,that would drive me nuts (( hugs)) and good to hear Dillion is ok
Friend popping in for a coffee later so I best get a move on and get something done.
Hope everyone is well and having a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Oh isn't it awful about the shooting out in Tunisia, God help them all and the loved ones they have lost. It will be on our own doorsteps tomorrow the way things are going. Please God stay safe everyone. xxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >