View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Afternoon everyone just a brief appearance loving the names of the new Princess. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Have a wee nap GRIFF,you'll be shattered Love my iron too,all clothes away and have my niece staying for a few hours.Disney's Frozen on....Happy Days
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone just a brief appearance loving the names of the new Princess. Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
lovely
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 04:38 PM
How lovely, commemorating her grandmother and.great grandmother. Been a lot of talk of Charlotte being her name and the other one being Alice. Been in so much pain, I got the downstairs looking decent after taking the girls out, had a butty and cup of tea, painkillers, rubbed the gel on all my back from base to shoulders and went to bed. Woke up feeling better, even my fingers hurt, we could well be in for some heavy rain I dont know. Been like this a few days, I have been having a blitz on the house recently so it could be that maybe as well. Not been in such pain everywhere for a long time.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 05:06 PM
June, I empathise with you. My shoulder is very bad today and so are my feet, thankfully not gout though. They are very swollen and sore. I shall be having an early night tonight, surprise, surprise!

Jenny, I thought that was a lovely thing of Celia to do with regard to the flowers it does show she appreciates all you do for her.

Lynn, I wonder whether you managed to get your boards into Gorden's car?

LG, I do hope you are behaving yourself whilst the Mem is away?

Harvey, hope you had a good walk with the dogs and that your OH was able to join you.

Sue, hope Barry is feeling better today and Griff hope you are ok also.

Eileen, hope you achieved some gardening today before getting any rain!

Have a good evening all, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Evening All, Sorry to hear you are suffering, June, hope the gel and painkillers give you a bit of respite, think you may have been overdoing it a touch. There are no prizes for running yourself into the ground, so give yourself a bit of time off and try to relax (as much as a collection of Norties will allow). Bit of luck you'll be back on top form in no time at all.
Griff - Thanks for the hotel connection - fortunately it's a long way away from me, so I'll not be having to suffer the place! lol ! Have made a mental note of the name though and should I get invited to anything at the place will be sure to graciously decline/or tell 'em to stuff it - depending on my mood!!!!!!
Nippy - lovely gesture the bouquet, must admit that i think they are fully deserved, you have truly been a lifeline for your dear neighbour.
For all of those who just cannot wait for a picture of me in my Nightshirt and Cap. I have news - there won't be any! So you will have to wonder about the wee willie winkie get up for some time to come! I will only say in mitigation that you have to have a certain je ne sait quois to get away with that particular mode of night attire. Of course, I feel that I possess this rare quality, it goes nicely with my quiet unassuming ways and rare self-effacing modesty. LOL.
It has been very quiet here on the Moor - considering it's a bank holiday, not many walkers or visitors at all. Surprising really as the weather has been very nice throughout the day with no sign of rain, although the sky is thickening up a bit now.
See you all later, have a good evening and bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Moyra - Just cross posted with you, hope that an early night puts you on the road to recovery. In answer to your question - of course, I'll be good, at the moment I'm too busy to be anything else!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Evening everyone time to stay a bit longer. Gorden in the bath having a soak to ease his aching bones as he has been very busy. With a nice glass of red.
We did get the boards in the car the smaller ones were bought today and I must say it is beginning to look good. Dillon claimed the space when the table was moved as his own due to the nice cool floor tiles he is managing to get in there still now the walls are going up whether he will squeeze in in the next few weeks when the shower goes in is going to be interesting.
We are thinking of having the plaque on the door calling it the tardis instead of the toilet as it reminds us both of the tardis.
June sorry to hear about the aches and pains hope they ease overnight and you feel better tomorrow. Same sentiments to you Moyra.
Nippy Jen what a lovely and well deserved gesture from your neighbour.
Eileen well done with all the ironing sending mine over now.
Gordon disappointed we will not get to see photos. Glad to hear all has been quiet on't moors.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Have your ironing ready LYNN,maybe Dillon would pop over and collect it and I could get a cuddle
Aww MOYRA and TW sorry your both ouchie Take it easy(( hugs))
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2015, 07:07 PM
I will send him with his back pack. might have to wait while though he is at this time collapsed and sleeping.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >