Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by tea
Hi All and Thank You
Steve, excellent suggestion !
We are not in a position to offer 2 doggies a home but 1 , Yes !
My OH is working away this week but hopefully a visit next Sunday, if he is not too jet lagged!
I'll check out what time they open in the morning and also should we take our girl along aswell or wait until the second visit.I imagine they encourage all family members although I draw the line at taking the puddy cats.It sounds like they may have a cat test in action, hope so!
Woodgreen are open from 10.00am till 4.00pm daily.They will require you to bring your present dog to meet the new one,but i would ring them first to ask them if they have somewhere for her to stay while you are looking (pets are not allowed in the kennel area).Woodgreen also would like all of your human family members to meet the potential candidate at some point.They will also do a home check,but this could be like i had which was 3 days after taking Vegas home and not before.

They have a large fenced off paddock area where you can take their dogs for some off lead playing (again-pets are not allowed in here).You will need to give them 2 forms of ID (driving licence and bank card) and your car keys as security before walking their dogs.

They have wonderful staff-good luck!
tea
New Member!
Female 

18-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Great , Thanks Steve
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2