View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Morning all - sunny here today so at last enough hot water for a good shower instead of boiling a kettle and having a quick wash all over.

For the first time in ages Da Booga did not want to go out for a pee during the night so I was sufficiently awake once we surfaced to break in half and then individually pack the 5kg of chicken backs Mikhaël delivered yesterday evening. I had put ThreeBees on fast freeze overnight and they are now all in and should be frozen enough for me to find spaces for them in ThreeBees drawers or Da Booga's freezer, leaving me the two fast freeze compartments ready for the next whatever.

So the rest of today will probably be a do-nothing day as I am up to date with the washing and am not even going to thing about housew*rk.

I hope everyone is well and has a good day!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Ah so Brian eats them driectly then.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Good morning all on the wet and miserable Tues morning.
Today I shall be making pasties. the proper Devon ones, none of the Cornish rubbish Pity 4Lz is no longer around!
See you all later.
Never heard of Devon Pasties but heard of the proper Cornish Pasties. Devon ones? they can only be poor copies of the real thing
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Morning Malka maybe it was eating the wholemeal pittot that soaked it up. You will have to let her have another one tonight and see if she gives you a good nights sleep again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Morning,geez Tumbleweed you're in trouble and its not even 9am!!
Will you make mine a veggie one NJ?
Chilly but lovely here,I do love a little bit of fog Off out with the Princess,then housework and a trip to Asda.Hope everyone is well see you all later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Arrggghhh Tumble how dare you! Anyway you can't say Cornish pasty now unless it is actually made in Cornwall. They have regional status or whatever they call it
Brenda he is a total pasty addict
Right gotta go, or else no one will get any pasties

Lacey, I make a mean cheese and onion one.......any good?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Malka maybe it was eating the wholemeal pittot that soaked it up. You will have to let her have another one tonight and see if she gives you a good nights sleep again.
Maybe, but she drank more than usual after scoffing them, which sort of worried me as her belly looked so swollen - but she did not then ask for her normal first meal for ages [it is the wet one that has her supplements and extra vitamins in it] - and never asked for her usual second bone meal.

Not that I will let her do it again if I can help it, but I must admit it was rather wonderful to zonk off just before midnight and not wake until the alarm went at 7am for her first meds - which she did not even get up for, waited for me to go get them from the kitchen to give her. So I went back to bed for another hour until I remembered the chicken backs so got up.

Da Booga is now zonked out on my recliner.

Lazy ess oh dee!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Good morning everyone

Pasties yum yum. Don't care if from Cornwall or Devon both are good.

Teazle had morning walk, chilly but dry and bright. OH wants down the tip this morning with a mattress and bags of leaves, then home to make a meat loaf for lunch. Waiting for new mattress this afternoon so nothing else is planned.

Hope everyone is well and has a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh,cheese and onion,sounds good to me Hang on I'll just make a coffee to go with that ....Thankyou
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Gosh, you lot have been chatty
will just say morning all and Nippy, add me to the cheese and onion list please
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »