Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Morning

Good luck with that hair Helena.

It's so cold this morning. Michael was up again at 3am coughing but it's not barking any more and he's back to school this morning. I really miss him.

Loki is really hungry this morning - he was pawing at me and giving his high pitched demands for food. I will take him for his second walk around lunchtime - it's beautifully sunny so should be lovely.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 09:31 AM
Morning Brenda, and lucky star
Hi TW, i am o.k i just can't seem to be bothered with getting ready to go anywhere..... lack of motivation Lol. Deagan has been dry for the past few nights and yesterday and today i managed to stay in bed until nearly 7.30 although she did wake me up at 6am when my dad got up for work. Enjoy your photoshop course
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 09:54 AM
just been reminded it is diwali tomorrow so be extra careful if you are out with your dogs and they are scared of fireworks..... dakota barks..........a lot so i am not looking forward to it! not sure how deagan is going to be
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Morning,its horrible here,haven't managed to get out for our dander yet,Lacey would refuse,sensible girl
HELENA,your planned hairdo sounds lovely,hope it turns out nice
TW,enjoy your course,have you met any friends there yet?
Hope Steve is ok,MOYRA.I can see why people enjoy fishing,I used to go with a boyfriend,was lovely Years ago
GRIFF,Deagan is doing so well isn't she?wee pet I take a Berroca when I can't get motivated,haven't had one in a while though,am naturally wired to the moon,some say
BRENDA,what tree?must have missed that
NIP JEN,come on over here,you can use my internet.Take your wellies,raincoat & a brolly
LS,good to hear Michael is well enough to go back,course you miss him,not sure that ever leaves you Nice to get all your bits and bobs done though eh?
Lay awake last night for a bit thinking about the doughnut have to be really honest and realistic about the whole thing.I am going to do everything I can to help him and if I can get him to come and stay in the garden or garage,no problem but it'll just be Untill I can get him sorted to go somewhere better suited to him.This guy has a huge amount of energy,is used to running free and will need someone who can put in the mileage.Much as I hate to admit I'm a one dog at a time person.Sounds selfish but mine would be the wrong home for him,I have to be honest.
Not sure how he is even going to handle being locked in after being loose for however long but I know I need to aim for that to keep him safe.Will continue to work with him,spoil him rotten and hopefully in time I can find a home that's right for him and he'll be ready.Can stay here Untill then of course.Will have another chat with Lurcher man,see if he's still interested.
Have cried over it but I really have to do what's right for all...if I can get him to stay in the first place!!
That said,who know's once he gets his paw in the door,what will happen,we'll see
Off to do upstairs,looks like its been out in the storm
See ya later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Thankfully it doesn't seem to bother Amber much. Of course with the various festivals of light we are bound to get more firework displays. Looks like I should be able to get her out with Blue in a little while.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Oh Eileen as long as you do not give up on the doughnut, he really needs you now. Could you not get him a Kennel for him to settle in during the bad weather, then he will not have to share your actual home.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Lacey, i think you are very wise... you are thinking of Duncan and his needs, that is the most important thing... heck who knows, once he has been shut in he may just settle down...who knows, animals are full of surprises. i think the tree that Brenda is on about is the one where santa leaves the pressies..... don't want to say the "c" word Lol
i am sat here with my sounds scary cd on listening to fireworks very loudly!!!! dakota doesn't care and deagan hasn't batted an eyelid...it is that loud the floor is shaking Lol
right i am now going to go out this afternoon, my mum has got me an appointment with my usual gp on monday so i need to go and get my blood test done so will do that this afternoon and need to collect some stuff that gets polycell foam off upvc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Thats good that neither of them's bothered, griff. Mine don't seem that bothered about fireworks, they look up and then at me to see if its something they need to worry about, but thats it. Just got to get myself sorted out now, give the girls a raw carrot each, and then I'm done and dusted and ready for the bus. Yeah Eileen, you are doing the right thing thinking of Duncan's long term needs, there's some good outdoor kennels, log cabin style ones that keep the worst of the weather out, with some rubber matting inside and bedding he'll be warm, dry and safe in your back garden and see how it goes from there
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Well I'm still here!
I have read right through but if you think I can remember anything you would be wrong
It is another glorious day here but as we were out all day yesterday I think we should get on with "stuff" today!
Brian used to love fishing, until we got a garden pond and loads of Carp that have become quite tame (yes really") Now he can't bare to catch them
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Not selfish, Eileen. You are being realistic and doing your best for him.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »