View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning Moyra hope you feel better soon.
I think the fog is meant to lit later and be lovely and sunny and warm.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning Norma, Lore and Brenda I am fine today. My arm is still a little stiff but nothing I can't live with

Moyra sorry to hear that you are still not well. Maybe you should go back to the doctor. See if it was me I would be out in the fog I LOVE fog

HEY the sun is coming out now woop woop!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Good morning all

Bright and sunny today. Walked Teazle and picked some more blackberries. Load still waiting to ripen but those that are now going to being over ripe. I think I now have enough anyway

Having read through yesterday's thread hope you are now ok Nippy and not too bruised.

Pleased Michael had a good day at school.

Hope all others stay well. Have a good day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Morning all
Glad to see your feeling better Nippy
Lore your job sounds so interesting, I wish I'd carried on with being a ta, esp down the sen route.
Moyra hope you feeling better soon.

It's dull here, hopefully it brightens up. I'm going to go take Rosie out shortly. I only need bread and milk so will get them, and I want to get my ironing done- the joy
See you all later
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Everyone.

Very misty & murky here this morning. Says showers later
Won't be long now 'til the parking charges are lifted for the end of the season - can hardly believe where the time has gone.

I watch Emmerdale, Brenda - my friend's dad used to work on the farm in Esholt where it was filmed in the earlier days.
You mentioned about sometimes not seeing the children & animals for a while - did you know that the beautiful boy who played Leo with Downs Syndrome sadly died a little while ago?
Very sad news indeed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have had our walk, first 1 in 2 weeks, kept kota in with her having had kennel cough, i wanted to ensure that she didn't give it to anyone else and manage to reinfect herself if she was coughing whilst out, she ran into her mate magic and played up something rotten, he spent most of the time trying to hump his mums leg as kota wound him up so much and kota spent most of her time boinging and biting the lead.... hopefully she will calm down at some point in the near future.
got to go and get some of those adsl filter thingys today as my internet keeps dropping out and when i call they blame my equipment straight off so i will plug in the cabled phone and then try new filters and if that is no good then i will call them, also need to collect the paint for my parents house but will need my dad to take me as carrying 2 5 litre cans and walking with crutches to get the bus just isn't going to happen Lol
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 09:15 AM
I just got back from school and shopping to find the safety gate half pulled down and Madlad Loki has somehow climbed over it and gone upstairs (where he's not allowed!), even though th gate is now facing outwards down the stairs (poor decrepit old ten-year-old that he is ) and he is lounging in our bedroom grinning at me! And smelling!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Got the beginnings of a beautiful day here.
I think Shadow is safe his new mum is going over on Saturday so he can meet her and Annie the Utonagan she homed a while ago.
There is a massive issue with his ears, they are very infected and at the moment they are trying everything to sort them but the dreadful worst case scenario is having the ear canals removed, in which case he will lose his hearing we are hoping this won't be the case. All going well on Saturday he will leave Dogs Trust next Wednesday for his new life and continue the treatment under his new mummy's vet.
Will keep you all updated on him and piccies when I have some. Hopefully the news on his ears will be good.
Nippy, glad you're feeling better today, no fog here at all for you to play out in
Linda, he's a Norty Boy, but they get where water can't on a regular basis
Got some Shadow related phoning to do and back later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 09:59 AM
I bet Loki is looking at you to say 'look at what I managed but you can't be mad at me '
Great news about Shadow meeting his new mummy, keeping fingers firmly crossed that his ears are ok and that the meeting goes really well.

Was really pleased with Rosie on our walk, the woman I know has 4 King Charles spaniels and 1 came bouncing over barking, normally Rosie gets really annoyed and tells them off but she just ignored him and let him sniff her and say hello to me, which I was really pleased with. Doesn't sound much to some but I was ever so proud that she didn't tell him off, cos she can be quite mardy with other dogs when they run up and bark. I think she feels she is protecting me.
Me and lauryn are going into town, as I said earlier that I need bread and milk but lauryn wants to take books back to the library, just waiting for washer to finish
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Brill news re Shadow TW. Fingers crossed for his poorly ears.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »