Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Quick hi
(( hugs)) to anyone who needs them canine or human Have the spade out and a day's work ahead...easily Will catch up later,have a great day all xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Morning Eileen take care out there.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 09:34 AM
OMG, Good Morning, your enthusiasm all round tires me out. I am thinking Rose, could I be suffering from ME as it doesn't matter what I do about taking Guinness to alleviate the anaemia I am not getting any less tired, quite the contrary and have left off some of the statins off. A friend suggested I try kiwi fruit to alleviate the constipation that the Guinness and liver causes so I have got some in. I hope everyone else is ok. Malka glad that you and Pereg are now on the up!

Have a good day all, hope you all stay safe, God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Will do LYNN,on a coffee break,its sunny and so warm...lovely.Lacey's helping flat out on her bed under the brolly!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Ah MOYRA (( hugs))sorry you're feeling poorlie
Just wondering if you had your thyroid checked,if it's under active that can leave you feeling tired amongst other things.Right medication can sort that,my mum takes them.Just a thought.Fingers crossed you can get to the bottom of what's going on,must be awful feeling like that all the time xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Prunes for the constipation Moyra.
Lacy is supervising Eileen.

Had phone call about car won't be ready now till next Monday or Tuesday. Hand break cable can't be pattern part they have tried needs to be Chrysler which has to come from Italy hence the wait. Same as the other bl**dy place then. I did ask why don't they order both in in case of this problem and its because some are not returnable so they do it this way. Or just order the damn Chrysler part they say they do have Chryslers in sometimes so don't you think they should know ?
I have expressed my annoyance how you now leave me with no transport what if I have an emergency. Put the phone down in the end saying how annoyed I am.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Moyra, i would ask your dr for a full blood profile if it hasn't already been done, hope you feel better soon
Lacey.......... you exhaust me Lol, do you fancy having a crack at my dump of a garden?
Sorry the garage have mucked you about lynn, i was lucky as i worked in a main dealership for land rover so anytime i couldn't get a customers car finished the service reception staff would sort them a loan car which seemed to appease them.
Dex cat is back... he is not bunged up so where the hell he has done his business i do not know, i have looked in his usual spots in the back garden but can't see anything so will need to be a bit more nosy later. i have managed to rehome my air conditioning unit, it is going off to cool dogs at a local rescue, my dad is that pleased to be seeing the back of it he is even going to deliver it Lol, i only bought it for my old Diesel and it didn't get used for the last 2 years so the rescue dogs may as well benefit from it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Lynn have you thought about ringing around scrap yards to get one, keep the order going for a new one and then you have it if needs be at a later date, or even fit it when it comes in. Well worth either looking on ebay or finding a scrap yard that has one
Quite grey and cool this morning. The Plan was to get out onto the bone run fairly soon today, but been on the phone and I can't go until 1pm at the earliest.
Will clear the garden and get off to the tip I think, then thats one job less, then I can go on a bit further to get lpg.
Back very sore this morning, painting will have a miss until tomorrow. If the weather's OK, then girls will go en masse to the river, which is easy peasy and very easy on my back, I can then proceed to ruin it by painting all afternoon! Weather is supposed to be warm today, like Helena I'm still waiting, although she probably has wall to wall sunshine by now. Tomorrow's weather not looking too good, but it does seem to change very quickly and is obviously not reading its own forecasts
Moyra did you see the Sanatogen wine link I put up for you as that could help you.
Eileen, glad to see you're OK, MIA yesterday then.
Enjoy your lie in Malka, sounds like Pereg has been Ok for the past few days, and I hope Bayer sort some sort of compensation out for you
Nippy, you've got Billy taking you out today for lunch, wot a woman, 2 of them on the go taking you here there and everywhere.
I best get myself organised I think otherwise I'll not get all my stuff sorted
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Morning everyone

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
Lol Helena it was a couple of weeks ago that I had the wind! I saw your post and I DO NOT spoil my dog It is a bit chilly here this morning but I hope it does brighten up.
Morning Griff I hope puss is ok. He sounds an amazing character.
Morning Lynn, hows your throat today?

As I said yesterday I'm taking the car for lunch today. A Crown Carvery I think
Sorry that made me laugh Jen. is your car hungry? I just have visions of it pulling up at a table next to you and tucking into a roast dinner.

Lynn can they not get you a good cable from a breakers yard quicker? Would cost you less too.

H, yuck feet. I could never let anyone touch my feet let alone imagine having a job doing peoples feet. Hope your pleased with yours.

I've been to work this morning, now home and waiting in for the carpenter to come and fit me a new windowsill in the living room.
Its beautiful out there today, very warm and sunny.

June hope your back improves

Moyra I hope you feel better soon. I have Fibromyalgia so if you are showing symptoms of fatigue etc I can know exactly how you are feeling.

Right coffee time in the garden I think.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Moved the rubbish from the garden into the car, it looks better already. Dead easy job, I may well paint when I get back from the bone run, just got girls to see to now and then will be off
Carpenter sounds a decent bloke Bev, did the decorator man who you didn't like do a good job and did he turn out to be OK in the end.
Right off out again now, feels really warm outside, it looks cold but when you get out it isn't
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »