View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning everyone, hope all is well now with the dogseys and our poorlie people too. Mandy do hope you feel better soon an you Pat as well even if that was self inflicted it is worth it once in a while I trust Mart is ok. I enjoyed catching up with DaD it is always fun and I wish so many times that I had the strength and alertness to carry on into the evening to enjoy the puns and fun you have. Maybe I must have a nanny nap so that I wake up about the time I feel like going to bed.

TW and Bikin, I think, I was going to say if you are going to baptize me in the river my mouth is ok now but definitely up to above my knees and maybe my back as well for good measure. Achille heel tendon still very sore this morning but hopefully it will ease. Otherwise I feel quite perky for a while that is. Amber's had her first walk early this morning and it was trying to rain but I would imagine how dark and drear it is that we should soon have a lot more rain. Amber took the last of her abs and seem to be on form she goes back to the vet tomorrow. She will also be weighed so I am hoping she has really done well. If not the raw chicken will have to go! Have a good day all. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Well I've been to the docs, my app was at 8 and I went in at 8.30- no one waiting surprised he was running late already! He says I have a Bronchial Virus but can't give me anything only paracetamol and ibuprofen which I take already for pain relief in my hip! It hasn't helped so far, but he thinks I'll be better by end of week, and has told me to stay of work for rest of week. So I've rang my boss to tell her.

Sorry for being moany I'll pop back on later x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra glad the mouth is feeling better sorry the back and leg is still so sore.
Good news about Amber. Do you give her the skin of the chicken ? That is very fattening.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Shame the Doc can't give you anything Mandy hopefully the time off work and keep taking the pills will shift it soon hope so anyway.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear that Mandy. After that chest virus I had it left me like that. I still feel ow now
Get plenty of rest and fluids and I'm sure you will soon pick up
Moyra, sorry you still have pain too
PAT hope you feel better soon
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Ouch Nippy!

Well reading about the genuine ills and woes of others has made me feel a bit of a fraud with my self inflicted headache. Now gone but feeling a bit foggy. However - no residual aches from the fall - alcohol is a good muscle relaxant (although it works better in that respect on my tongue muscle than any other!)

Mart is blaming me and I am blaming him. But good lad he has taken Bella out. And is then going to the bakers for food.

We were going windsurfing on Makenzy today. Not sure if that's still on. Also going to buy the guitar. I've told him there is NO WAY I am getting on a windsurf board (my blimmin kids are insane - go karting was bad enough)

If he's still up for it I might take Bella along. But looks as if it will be another hot day. We'll see when he gets back. Can't believe he goes home tomorrow. It's whizzed past. I will miss him.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Morning

It's wet here too - and I watered the plants last night!

It's been busy here with everyone being home. The kids have played out loads with other kids from around here, which is nice, but with Michael only being 3 1/2 I have had to be outside to keep an eye on him.

We had my family around on Sunday, which was nice. It rained but we had fun anyway.

Michael slipped over and bashed his lip/tooth on the edge of the table and it made the bit where the abscess is/was bleed. Then he fell off his scooter while racing his friend and hurt his finger but it's fine now. Why do young kids fall so much?

Loki has a stomach/bottom problem which started yesterday. No fits yet though, so it's five weeks fit-free now, so that is something to be positive about.

Carys seems to have developed hayfever and has gone back to school today. She wasn't happy at all but she has lots to look forward to this week. Violin lesson, Beavers, Grandparents, school trip and gymnastics. Because of all this, I am broke - we sent in four cheques to school this morning.

I'm taking Michael to my parents this morning so I can see to Loki.

I hope everyone is okay today and a special mention for Helena's washing dilemma.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Morning all....

Hope you all had a good Easter and didn't eat too much chocolate...

Not kept up, didn't even get on for a read, so hope there are not too many casualties xx

I must say, I am happy that weekend is out the way, shouldn't wish it, I know, but had a couple of rough days with Kacie, not much sleep and on my own as eversuffering husband was working, although at home friday afternoon, he was in bed. Then not back to work until today. She is now feeling better, and now having a problem keeping her quiet but rather this way than the alternative....

Thanks so very much for all the "Get Well" wishes and vibes for Kacie, I am sure they helped get us both through this last weekend, you guys are the best!! xxxx

Not much on today, might even have a nanny nap. Weather bit drizzly and wet. Have to go and fetch tripe and bones, but am not planning much else!!

Take care and have a good day xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Morning Linda my boys were always falling or hitting things. Often in casualty for stitches but to date no broken bones.
Goodness no wonder you are poor with all Carys's activities.
I hope Loki's bottom problems sorts itself soon.
Morning Elaine glad to hear Kacie is back to normal now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Morning
Oh Lord...MRS PAT has a hangover MANDY & LOKI aren't well Not a good start
MANDY,I have that,took me a fortnight really to get back to myself,hate to break to to ya (( hugs))you need to sleep...alot.
LS,get well (( hugs)) to Loki,poor boy
And TANG..what are you like?? Well I guess you have a good excuse
Hope everyone else is well and fighting fit,sorry if I missed anyone.
Have done a work out already this morning,been to the bank,walked the princess( who is loads better thanks ) tidied all downstairs,girls are still sleeping is I'll do upstairs in a bit.2 washes done and out on the line and hoovered Mabs Waiting for the sun,it's coming,then I'll give the garden a wee tidy..BOUNCING!!
OH left at 6 am,but at least it'll be a short week....oh the sun has arrived
Have a fab day all,see ya later
P.S MOYRA,you really should set your alarm and try and get on D.A.D sometime Makes you feel almost normal,after spending time with the greatest bunch of lunatics known to man!!
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »