14-04-2014, 08:00 AM
I love that!!..."NOSE ART"
Morning MANDY ( typing in my marigolds)
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Hello all, another lovely day here.
Morning H, it takes a lot to kill a Bamboo, take it from me Good luck at the vets and the dentist.
Bev Hope your working day flies by
Tang love the pic happy birthday Jen. I will show you all the one I have posted to embarrass my son in a mo!
Morning Lynn an Lacey
Emma I was worried about how you would feel today but you are young and will soon recover I'm sure
Morning Jenny enjoy your walk.
Mandy Lol nose art! the sun really shows it up doesn't it!
Well I'm off into the garden, plant up some more seedlings. See ya later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Here is the boy, his sister asked him to hold her handbag while she took a photo!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Great pic NIP JEN
Its 2014!...you don't have to cover for him If he likes to carry a man bag,who are we too judge?? Everyone to their own I say He does very comfortable with it!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Here is the boy, his sister asked him to hold her handbag while she took a photo!

Love it! I've got a great one of Mart - 'modelling' some huge earrings his Lebanese friends had sent back with him to give to me! He camped it up to model them and we've always called it his 'hello sailor' photo since!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:29 AM
NIP JEN,I think your OH and I,need to talk Borders How perfect are they?Does he just use a regular spade to achieve that or is there a secret implement that I'm not aware of? My borders aren't bad but I'd love love them to look like that
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Morning everyone (even that Lacey) seems we're all up and at 'em this monday morn. H has been bamboozling over the weekend and Emma needs a rub down with the Sporting Life, but in general sounds as if everything is hunkey-dorey and all 4 and 2 legged compatriots areOK. Had a poor night's sleep myself, could of been cos of the goings on in D.A.D (at one point I had laughed so much I got a stitch). Bit windy this morning........sinister pause.......Lacey, I do hope your tasteful statuary has remained in situ! Would hate to think of L & B plummeting from their plinth and shattering to a thousand tiny pieces on the flagstones below. Well must away - for up here in the frozen wastelands of the North it actually looks like it may end up as a nice day. The sun is giving every indication of trying to join us, but I won't hold my breath. For when I had the dogs out first thing it was decidedly chilly. Bye fer now.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:41 AM
I used to use a half moon shaped edger. And for curved lawn edges - laid a hose down to shape and cut to that.

And then I discovered Smirnoffs and stopped bothering lol!

Only kidding. It's donkeys years though since I did any proper gardening. Doubt I will ever do any again now. Wish I hadn't done so much in the past (well my back does!)
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Morning

I hope all goes well at the vets Helena, and good luck for the dentist too.

Happy birthday to your daughter, Tang, and that is a lovely picture of you.

Happy birthday to your son, Jenny.

It's been a busy time, keeping the kids occupied. The trouble with having a holiday is everything is still there when you get back and needs dealing with, only more urgently. Plus you have extra, with all the washing etc.

Loki has been fit-free for the usual 4 weeks but I suspect he will have some soon. We had a lovely walk over the fields this morning, just the two of us, so we could walk faster.

There's been lots to pay for - Carys has a school trip scheduled for the week she goes back, plus violin lessons and after school gymastic lessons. And swimming too.

We hear about Michael and starting school this week. There's no reason why he shouldn't get a place at his sister's school but there's always that little worry. He'll only be just four-years-old, just a baby really - I wish he could start off part-time.

Michael was referred for that tooth extraction under sedation but the abscess seems to have cleared so they suggested we could leave it and see how it goes. I'm happier with that because even if it comes back, he'll be older and heavier (they have to be 16 kg for sedation and he is only just that) better if he's having to be sedated or have a GA.

Sorry to hear there have been various viruses going around in here. I hope all is better now for all of you.
x
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Lacey - If you are having trouble with your borders, why don't I send Wilfred my Gardener over to sort them out for you (no charge of course - grovel! grovel!) The Memsahib swears by his hardy perennials! Bye fer now.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »