View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Oh that's very sad Lynne. Everyone's prerogative to keep their stuff to themselves and from family if they so wish. But if no one was to know - why put it on the biggest social network site?

It's not clear to me whether this is your OH's daughter or his son's daughter? But I am sorry to read it's such a bad prognosis.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Morning everyone,
Good luck EMMIS on the marathon today,
I'm watching on tv, I have a friend that's running it today, their baby was born at 26 weeks, weighing 1.1lb, so he's running for Friends of the baby unit for the hospital she was born at, she's an amazing little fighter who's now 2

Beautiful weather today, supposed to be like it for most of the week taking Rosie out later
Don't know if we cooking dinner or not

Helena, can't believe how some people leave the vans, and it does make you think what they must live like at home!
I hope everyone has a lovely day and is feeling better
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Tang I laughed out loud at your description of the Happy Birthday rendition with Bella singing her version as well You are going to love living there ... if you are anything like me I love 'people watching' and you'll be getting a huge variety there won't you Enjoy your quiet day.
Lynne How very sad about your OH's granddaughter? I might have read that wrong but whoever has the terminal cancer that is tragic . On a lighter note, I hope today turns out to be a good one and you enjoy your walk with Taffy. I love this time of year with all the new growth appearing on the trees .... new beginnings.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:19 AM
It took me that long to write my post that I'd not seen Lynne or Tangs posts.
I'm so sorry Lynne that your oh had to find out like that, that's just terrible it doesn't matter what's gone off in past, no one should find something like that out via social net work sites.
Tang-aww Bella joining in sing Happy Birthday
I get excited when my son comes home and he's only in York lol, when he moves to London in June, I'll be even more excited because he will be working full time so I will see less of him but I can imagine it's so very different for you because your in a different country
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Morning Pat, Lynne and Mandy.

Pat a Tassimo is a coffee machine which you put pods in wlla you have nice coffee, hot chocklit, espresso's cappuccinos, Latte's etc.,
I bet Bella's rendition of happy birthday is the best.
Morning Lynne the Tassimo is the T20 and quite small they haven't much space either.
Sorry to hear about your upset. Such a shame.
Morning Mandy enjoy the sunshine.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Mandy you snuck in while I was posting ... have a lovely day and enjoy the gorgeous weather
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:49 AM
PAT & JENNY. It's OH's youngest daughter who has the Cancer. She's only 46. He's only in contact with his eldest son so it put him in a difficult position as well. Anyway he's coming down tonight so no doubt we'll find out more then.
Just come in from a quick walk - by gum it's chilly out there.
Ah well better get some tidying up done
Morning everyone else who posted while I was typing my first post. It takes me ages one finger typing on my iPad
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Tang I laughed out loud at your description of the Happy Birthday rendition with Bella singing her version as well You are going to love living there ... if you are anything like me I love 'people watching' and you'll be getting a huge variety there won't you Enjoy your quiet day.
Oh you know me so well! Yes today I am rejoicing here in at long last being able to set up 'office' outdoors. And have the perfect spot tucked back against my patio windows to spy over the Tennis Court lol! People don't really notice me in the corner here (mine's the end corner garden one no way out past it so no need for anyone to walk past it) but adjacent to next door development too. Ideal for my observations of the minutae of other people's daily lives!

Just took this for you as I sit here (I'll be on that sunbed in a bit!)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2014, 08:56 AM
That looks and sounds and ideal spot.

I use to love sitting in the Harvey centre in Harlow (small shopping precinct) in my little cubicle dishing out the tickets if you spent £25 get your parking free people watching. As my dad use to say the things you when you haven't got your gun.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Like the sound of your dad! We'd have got on well. I am oft heard to mutter 'and they are allowed to VOTE as well!'
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »