07-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Hey MOYRA,just missed you there Hope you're well,enjoy your day xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Morning Mandy, Jenny Nippy, Moyra and Eileen
Mandy enjoy your day out.
Jenny its a total nightmare isn't it how you and the people living in the Somerset levels are coping is amazing I don't know if I would cope so well. Good luck with Brian and the Docs.
Morning Moyra I hope the repairs hold up. I am stopping in Harlow first then Brentwood not beyond there so I hope that isn't too far East. Can you tell geography is not my strong point.
Morning Eileen enjoy your shopping day. Remember your gloves.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Thanks LYNN,I will Put them in my handbag...probably forget that now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi Lacey we asre surviving here. Just put the clean sheets on the beds but the others are not out of the machine to dry yet.

Bev, if you are unlikely to get your heater fixed over the weekend I do have a calor gas heater and bottle you could borrow if you like. I am just off the A127 east of Basildon.

Lynn no I do not think Brentwood is too far east although it might catch the edge of it.

Right must go see if my sheets are nearly done for putting on the night storage heaters. Steve is working today over in the village where he was born. Hope that doesn't upset him too much because it is where his father cheated him out of his inheracy. or rather his step mother did but she couldn't have done it if it wasn't for him being so weak. Have a good day all. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:53 AM
MOYRA,hope Steve's ok,sad situation for him You are an extremely kind,thoughtful,honest person and nobody can take that away from you.I have no doubt that Steve's character is the same (( hugs))... And good luck getting those sheets dry
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Morning

Lynn - I hope you get to make that cake today and enjoy your visit tomorrow. I really hope the weather stays okay for the trip. It's very sad to hear your mum is not happy. It hard for you I know.

Gellygoo - Sounds like a busy day planned for you! Save some energy for seeing your friend tomorrow.

Helena - Oh dear. Maybe they had a different chef in at Christmas? What a disappointment though. I remember going out for a special meal and Steve got his food first and mine took ages. I was not happy sitting there while he ate! They did give us a refund though so I didn't mind then.

Bev - I really hope you get your parts soon so that you can get warm and have hot water.

I hope Steve will be okay Moyra. I'm sure there will be memories.

Good luck with the docs Nippy. I hope things aren't too bad for you, weather-wise - you too Jenny.

I had some sad news, I found out my aunt died and had to tell my mum. However, I managed to find my cousin and we are now in touch. He is living in the USA and works for NASA. My mum is very proud of him - well, we all are. Isn't the internet great?

Carys has another party to go to tomorrow. I am staying because it's a big do in a community centre and I'd be worried to leave her. It's for one of her Filipino friends at school and when I went to the last two, there was masses of food and the parents were insisting everyone had food, even though I'd eaten because I wasn't expecting to be fed! I will be stuffed and starting a(nother) diet!

I'm off to buy a pressie for the birthday boy for tomorrow.

Have a lovely day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 11:00 AM
LS,sorry about your aunt
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Morning Linda sorry about your Aunt.
I hope you and Carys have a good time tomorrow.

It has stopped raining how long for is anyone's guess so Dillon and I strolled half way up the village and back. It is very breezy and cold too at the moment but better than all the rain.
Well better start the cake seeming to find it difficult to get motivated today then get the housework done.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Oh LYNN,tell me when the cake mix is ready,I'll pop by with a huge spoon...yum love that Still waiting to go shopping Oldest won't go anywhere without her makeup Would have headed on myself but she's treating me to lunch
Later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Make your way with your spoon Eileen cake just gone in the oven. Its a chocolate cola cake.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »