Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 08:04 AM
a bit quiet here today
Morning Helena another busy day for you it sounds like. Could you get enough of those cupcakes for us all to have a slice please?
Morning Lynn
Morning Sara I shall be interested to see how that foot developes.
Morning jenny haha I would like those temps for the weekend too, we will see! Hope your son improves.
Morning Bev and Tang

Ive been up since 4-30 because of a police helicopter circling, no Tang they haven't clicked yet that it was me!! I will be interested to know just what was so important as to keep half of Torbay awake at that time of the morning.
A day for housework for me today
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Later on I'm going to post a couple of photos. One of the river view that we have finally got back since the neighbours moved their houseboat down to Wandsworth which has been blocking our view for about 3 years. Then another photo still looking up river. It made me smile but you'll see for yourself later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Later on I'm going to post a couple of photos. One of the river view that we have finally got back since the neighbours moved their houseboat down to Wandsworth which has been blocking our view for about 3 years. Then another photo still looking up river. It made me smile but you'll see for yourself later
Awww come on you can't keep us in suspenders like that
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2013, 08:46 AM

After a really good night [Da Booger out just once, two hours after lights-out as usual ] then zonk until the alarm at 7am when she decided to go out again, back to bed and zonked until gone 10am!

And I am now checking out of the sick bay as the UTI that was appears to have been flushed through by about 4 litres of water plus some homeopathic pills for bladder irritation yesterday! [I decided not to risk the out-of-date Resprim Forte so chucked them]

Then I remembered that I had not done a rhyme for today's Bonus Day so hadda conjure one up out of this air [that means my empty head].

Better do a ketchup now. No cawfee though as I am still on plain mineral water.

Have a good day everyone and apologies for having resurrected yesterday's fred but Harvey wanted to know where he was going wrong with TinyPic so I answered him.

JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Morning all. good to hear that the sick bay is emptying XX

Spent yesterday sorting out a new printer that can print stuff via e mail & Cloud.

No agility as it started to rain just before lunch & kept on all afternoon. Even Meggee stayed indoors.

Typical lovely sunshine today & not a cloud in the sky
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Morning

Jenny - did you say 23 degrees?

Loki Madlad is 9 today!

We had a lovely walk, with lots of fetch. Then he had his breakfast with extra chicken for a treat and we bought him a new stag antler and fling ring. He has already had a good chew and is now sleeping off the excitement.

Michael is disappointed we didn't put balloons up for Loki!

Have a lovely day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Morning folks
The sun is shining and I've been cleaning the windows Was using those microfibre cloths which are great for cleaning but on the rub off they were leaving huge smears( think it was maybe the fabric softener) Anywhoo was looking around for something I could use to give them a good shine when I stumbled upon a pair of hubby's underpants( clean of course!! ) OMG you should see my shiny panes Gone through 3 or 4 pairs now,will stick them in machine he'll never know Just a little household tip for ya ladies
Going to see my bro later,he's bought me an electronic ciggie starter pack,determined to stop smoking,so going to give it a dam good go...he has a furniture business so blinkers will be on in case I spy something
Hubby is home tomorrow..... not like I'm excited on anything
Need to go make the beds,Lacey had her morning stroll and is now snoozing with her bunny
Have a great day all xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Oh hi LS
How's the kiddies?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Everyone's got a dry day because the rain is HERE Had a quick dash outside with brekkies and skip out and back in again this morning. Mabs off to the vets later on for her CH jab and I will take Lona with us as well to make her feel reassured, everytime Mabs has been at the vets recently it has been Bad News for her, so trying to make things calmer by taking her mum with us
Will call off at the field for them to have a sniff and run round then the same on the way back.
Have a nice visit with your mum today Jenny, at least your OH is driving and then picking you all up later on, so you don't have the joys of the M25 to experience. Dont forget to put those piccies up!!!
Enjoy Asda casualty Helena, not sure I've see these cupcakes you are talking about in the bakery section, keep having a scoot round when I am in there and not seen them so far.
Lynn, coffee's are so flaming expensive aren't they, last time I went in one of the coffee places I had a latte and a piece of cake and it cost nearly £6 I've had meals out for less than that in the 'good ole days' In fact I've had NIGHTS out
Wish I could have a lottery win as well Bev, you have now got your little place in the sun though and this time last year that would have been your hearts desire.
Thank goodness your stay in sick bay has helped get rid of the UDI Malka, it seems to be coming backwards and forwards though, so if it returns let us know and we'll check you right back in.
I rather think we are totally empty this morning now, very strange, not been like that for yonks, but I'm sure by tomorrow we'll have more visitors
Nippy that helicopter must have been looking for someone or other with that night vision thingy they have that you see on these programmes. I'm sure you'll find out at some point today what was going on. Have a nanny nap this afternoon and you'll feel a bit better, hope the effects of the fall you had are wearing off now, but if you need to pop back into sick bay for 24 hours let me know.
Pat you have the Patience Of A Saint. You need a notice on your door, Please Do Not Ask For Credit As a Smack In The Mouth Often Offends
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
I got those pics of the toes I had to carve for Queen Anne's leg lol.
Nice work Sara, can I ask what adhesive you use I would probably use Titebond III which is a PVA (with a dowel or two) but there may be better ones out there, please let me know.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Losos will be well impressed with that
I am indeed
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »