Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 09:42 PM
aww well am sure they will n u will love every minute of it lol
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 09:55 PM
YAY, I have missed our Lozzy my little namesake, my little 'Lost' friend, great to have her back eh Foxy. Bet your pleased she is safe after recent events in America? Let her know I was asking after her. Ta Babe.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
YAY, I have missed our Lozzy my little namesake, my little 'Lost' friend, great to have her back eh Foxy. Bet your pleased she is safe after recent events in America? Let her know I was asking after her. Ta Babe.

Aww thanks Luz Yes I have checked and their Virgin Atlantic plane has departed from Orlando at 11.15 pm tonight, so her 9 hour journey home has began and my worrying has started Yes I will feel better when she is actually dropped off home by her dad or uncle tomorrow

She has had us taping Lost for her so no doubt she will be trying to catch up on it tomorrow when she arrives. I can't wait to see her 4 year old sisters face when she comes home because she has really missed her
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by Luz

Hi Luz!

Had a great time,liked the flight although it was boring.Watched a few episodes of Lost on the way there and also watched Madagascer about 10 times too.

Speaking of Lost,My dad went and bought the complete first series one dvd at Orlando airport.Going try and borrow that sometime hopefully.

I`ll watch last weeks episode later and then im up to date.

Thanks Luz
xxLauraxx
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Hello !! long time no talk lol
im glad planes are boring, i refuse to ever go on one as i watch to much TV.
Hope u enjoyed ure hols
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone!!

It was great the weather was lovely but too hot.Did have a bit of rain but after 10 mins the ground all drys up.

My favourite theme park was Magic Kingdom the castle was absolutely gorgeous and the firework display was amazing that they could do that everynight.I loved it how the fireworks went along with the music and how it was all put together also when Tinkerbell was flying round the sky all lit up.

xx Thanks everyone xx

xxLauraxx

Im not writing alot cos im going go to bed for a bit.Tell you more later.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2