register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
May fave has to be Rucksack with 'friends' he blends in so well I had to look twice to make sure he wasn't part of the ornament
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Lovely pictures.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Wonderful photos of you all - dogs coming first, natch!

If I was not where I am and how I am, Pereg and I could quite happily spend the whole summer in that lovely van!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
We are very young .... unfortunately the camera made us both look older than we are but then camera's do lie.
Yes those darn cameras slap wrinkles on my face! But then I always say I used to be much older but that was when I was married. I'm much younger now I'm not!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Fabulous pics Jen, so good to see you.
I knew what H looked like but not you and you are nothing like I imagined In my mind you had dark short hair but you look gorgeous with long blonde hair
I hope soon you will be able to go again and have a prolonged holiday.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
May fave has to be Rucksack with 'friends' he blends in so well I had to look twice to make sure he wasn't part of the ornament
Bless him ...... I think he probably thought they were real ... as much as I love him he probably only has a few more brain cells than them

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Fabulous pics Jen, so good to see you.
I knew what H looked like but not you and you are nothing like I imagined In my mind you had dark short hair but you look gorgeous with long blonde hair
I hope soon you will be able to go again and have a prolonged holiday.
Thanks Jenny. There have been photos up of me before but I was slimmer then
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments ...... I'm still waiting for Helena to comment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Great photos of you both. So nice to put faces to names.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Wow, look at you two gorgeous gals! They are lovely photos and lovely memories for you both!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm here, I'm heeeeeeere now!!!!

OMG I nearly PMSL when I got down to that pic of you and me, what the heck am I doing there, I look like I'm about to spring into action with that pratt Louie Spence (the dancer with the lisp, I say "dancer" but I have my doubts on him lol!). Polly must have taken that pic just as I leaned towards you to get myself in the shot but didn't want Zena to get too near the boys Oh lordy Jenny, people will think I'm mad with a pose like that

Oh what glorious pics you took, (one of which I didn't know you took!). I don't recognise that beach at all, not with those groins I think that's where you went down at Hastings near the Azur. I'm glad you found the St Leonards Beach though cos you can walk for miles and then along under the cliffs it's a lovely walk and very secluded, cos only us locals really know about that beach.

I'm well impressed that I almost look as slim as Polly cos she's like a stick insect isn't she, and usually I look all short and squat in my pics. Note to self "get a new camera H"

Oh these are glorious Jenny, those boys of yours look so very relaxed in the garden there, and you really, really must come down again, bring them ALL, bring the whole family and stay in the larger van, you'll love it and it's just as quiet and private there in the garden now cos the hedges are growing rapidly.

I can't wait to meet up again with those gorgeous boys of yours (no, I mean the furry ones unfortunately ) and I can take you round the woods opposite me, cos they really are to die for too, with the little mown meadows, all the trees, the horse's fields, you'd love it and best of all, I don't see a soul usually, except in mid summer when all the numpties are about, but they've all gone home now.

Thanks for putting these up Jenny cos they are truly fab pics. The photo of you doesn't do you justice, cos you haven't worn that smile for it, and I will always remember your smile cos you did laugh a lot! We'll do this again one day I'm sure.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >