View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I go back to work at an afterschool club tomorrow and love getting the new little ones coming to us! It is a real joy to see them come in as frightened and tiny (compared to the 10 yr olds) 4 yr olds and leave as grown up 5 yr olds ( i know theres not much difference but over a year you really see it) Its very rewarding to see the quiet shy ones coming out of their shells and warming to you. Aww i miss work! Can't wait to meet our new set of babies that will be coming to us tomorow- and catch up with some of the old babies who are grown up year ones now ( ) and some of the old old babies who are grown up year two's now (ok ill stop now hehe)

Your little ones are cuties, i bet you were more traumatised by their first day then they were! Mums little one started pre-school today and she loves it! Mums friend was in a right state tho- lol
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:07 PM
I feel for you all!.....my two went back yesterday and despite tears from Ben they both came home smiling!!
All your little girls look sooosweet in their uniforms......wonder how long they'll stay clean!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by franc1987
I go back to work at an afterschool club tomorrow and love getting the new little ones coming to us! It is a real joy to see them come in as frightened and tiny (compared to the 10 yr olds) 4 yr olds and leave as grown up 5 yr olds ( i know theres not much difference but over a year you really see it) Its very rewarding to see the quiet shy ones coming out of their shells and warming to you. Aww i miss work! Can't wait to meet our new set of babies that will be coming to us tomorow- and catch up with some of the old babies who are grown up year ones now ( ) and some of the old old babies who are grown up year two's now (ok ill stop now hehe)

Your little ones are cuties, i bet you were more traumatised by their first day then they were! Mums little one started pre-school today and she loves it! Mums friend was in a right state tho- lol

Yes she loved it today although the day was way too short for me - they finished at 12.50 Next week they stay till 2 o'clock and then the week after 2.30 and then eventually 3.15 I was hoping she would be tired but no such luck, her dad bought her a present for starting school and she has picked lots of animals out of the Early Learning Centre and is playing with them on the floor now with her dad
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:11 PM
When out on my Doggie walk this morning I saw a man in a garden with a camera, didn't think much of it, as I got closer I could see two smiling children, new uniforms etc, grinning away so their Dad could take their picture...ah! Made me smile, I remember doing the same with mine two, many years ago.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Ruthlynn
I feel for you all!.....my two went back yesterday and despite tears from Ben they both came home smiling!!
All your little girls look sooosweet in their uniforms......wonder how long they'll stay clean!!

Awww I'm glad your boys were okay in their new school because you were worried about them weren't you No the cardigan has come back with splashes of paint on it and also on her pinafore too and on her nose
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 04:10 PM
mine came home clean***shock***
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
mine came home clean***shock***

flippin eck Kerrie!

(i bet it doesnt stay that way for very long)
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 07:07 PM
wait until my boy comes off his holidays he rips his uniform weekly he is 7
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Awww bless. They all look lovely.

Gaby went back to school on Monday. I always get photos of mine in their new uniforms

My little Chloe will be starting school next year and I know I'll cry, I always do And Gaby will start secondary school next year.

Chloe is starting playgroup soon and my Kev starts college on Monday.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2