register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Pouring down here this morning, I was very tempted to go and water the plants before I went to bed, glad I didn't
Police have been on, they arrested my ex-son Friday morning at where I said he would be, so why they came here as well when they were somewhere else arresting him I have no idea He is in Crown Court this morning apparently. She was rushing off so couldn't talk, but at least I know they have got him, I really hope he doesn't talk his way out of it. I felt a lot better over the weekend, that was probably why, now I am worrying again!!!
Lynn you sound really down, please try and look forward to your beautiful house, it is fear of the unknown and the very different life you are going to have, this time next year though you will be living that life wondering what on earth you were upset about. You can keep in touch with your friends you have made and leave the people you aren't keen on behind you, and you WILL make new friends, you can't help but not, and you have the scrumptious Dillon there to charm everyone.
Bev if the doctor wants to call an ambulance, then it is serious, please listen to him.
Malka, I hope they do something for you at some point this week. You can't risk getting your wheels stuck in all the mess because it will burn the motor out won't it, all they have to do is make some sort of temporary surface for you, which if it was one of their machines they would be able to do, they are being so obstructive and horrid.
Moyra, your poor b-i-l is he awake or in a coma, poor man, you wouldn't put an animal through this, and if you did you would be prosecuted.
Mini, you seem to have caught the tummy bug that Nippy had from the sounds of it. Hope you are feeling a little better now and the next couple of days you begin to be your normal self.
Jenny, sounds like you'll be buying half the shop if the locusts have landed and are staying for a while
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Morning Lorraine. Glad the meeting went well.
Good luck with the housework.
Morning June you must be feeling relieved they have your son now. Worried too as you say and perfectly understandable.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Morning all...

Sending hugs Lynn, I am sure you will feel better when you are in and things get to "normal"...whatever that is....

My thoughts and prayers are with those going through bereavement and playing the waiting game, I agree with TW, we wouldn't let our beloved animals go through it.

Hope Zena is OK with her paw and any other who is poorly, sick or injured.

Bev, you really ought to do what the Dr says, who will look after Lily if you collapse and are rushed off? Wish I was nearer, I would come over and help.

At last, you may get some answers regarding your ex-son, really hope he gets a conscience.....

Not a lot going on here, off out this afternoon to collect some trees a friend of my sister has taken down, just me and her as other halves have gone off for the week....hope they are not enormous

Bit windy and not so warm today, I even have a light jumper on, not had one of those on for what seems like weeks...

Will pop in later and catch up, but now am off for much needed tea and toast.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Morning GB good luck with those trees.
Bit chillier here today too quite nice as long as it doesn't get any colder.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Morning, quite autumnal here today.
Moyra I do feel sorry for your family, having to watch your poor BiL so ill.
Mini I'm sorry to hear about your tummy bug. I hope you didn't catch it from me, mine still isn't right.
For goodness sake Bev, look afteryourself. You must get yourself checked. I hope Lily will be okay.
TW You can keep your rain
I wonder how Zena is today, hope H comes along and lets us know soon.

Well my hubby is not so well today, so we are having a day at home. The Germans have gone out on their own.
Hope you all have a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Morning Jenny sorry to hear OH is not well wishing him well soon.
I hope Helena and Zena are ok maybe they are having a mega lie-in.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Bev, don't mess about, get yourself checked.

Had Mum's nurse on, they want to get her some more community care, and someone in from another care society. Her nurse is very concerned about mum being on her own. Mum tried to tell me her hand was a hologram yesterday, told her in no uncertain terms it was her real hand. She realised I won't entertain that sort of thing.

Laughing at the scalys, they are both on a rock watching the telly. They've hardly moved since the TV went on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 10:44 AM
OMG Lore the shock of the death of your father has sent her back to where she was by the sounds of it.
We have all been there with our parents one way or another, the scary thing for me is that one day it will be US causing OUR children similar problems
you'll have to get the scaly's their own telly
Hope you're OK today and all the arrangements are going smoothly
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Afternoon all.
TW glad they have got your son. I hope he confesses to what he has done to you.
Sorry your mum is so bad again Lorraine. You've got enough on your plate as it is.
Make sure you do get checked out Bev. You don't want to collapse & be rushed in hospital
Can't remember anybody else's posts
Whose bright idea was it for me to start decorating I've only stripped 3 walls in one room up to now & now we're scraping the paint off the walls. The plaster is mostly ok under it so it probably won't need skimming OH's son is a plasterer & brickie & d/glazing etc & he phoned up last night (1st I time in months) OH told him what we were doing & he said he would do any patching up we needed. Trouble is he spends all weekend on the golf course so heaven knows when it'll get done. Just stopped or a butty for lunch & then getting back to it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Morning Lynne. Decorating yuk. Trouble is it doesn't just affect the room you want to decorate does it it takes over the whole house.
Sorry to hear your mum is having problems again Lorraine not what you need.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »