08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone
24 deg already Phewwww!
Not a lot will be done today!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 08:01 AM
LL'and all; thanks.. Still have two scarves, several adult hats and several children's hats to do! and a few more baby sets..

AND A HAT FOR A DOG!

Not as bad as it sounds as I am basically well stocked. But I like to have plenty of variety for customers.

But this week hopefully will be off the scale.

Apparently there was utter chaos in Killarney last evening as the 40,000 in for the cycle event all decided to leave at the same time. Can you imagine....oh there was a big match as well.. small town, narrow roads

Interesting bit of collie psychology she started the barking again.. not hot, all Ok, eating etc.. Just wanted attention more than she needs. Told her NO in firm tones and she is fine now. Have seen this in her before and if I give in she gets more and more agitated.

First rule of counselling for me; get the client back on their feet and allow them the dignity of walking. Using the strength they have gained.

The folk who abused her have a lot to answer for.. they were doing the same with a wee spaniel, chaining it up outside all day and night as dogs here are in farming circles are not allowed inside. Yes I reported them but the damage was already done. All the puppy wanted was to be with its person.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning everyone
24 deg already Phewwww!
Not a lot will be done today!
A sweet 18 here and rising; thanks to being near the coast
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Morning Malka sorry missed you there I am glad Pereg seems better.

Helena and I have been having another chat and have decided that we are leaving the morning thread open for anyone to else to kick it off if they want.
So basically whoever is on first if they feel like starting the thread off feel free and we will hop on when we can to reply. There might be some days one of us is on first but we are making it open to all.
Helena is very busy with the vans and I am very busy with this house hunting lark at the moment.

Just received a call while in the middle of typing this mums brother 92 passed away at 5.05am this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Morning Jackie nice to see you. I can imagine how empty the house feels.
Morning Jenny hot here already too.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Morning

Malka - I hope Pereg gets back to normal very soon. Hugs.

Lynn - Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear your sad news.

Ooooh it's too hot! I cycled to school this morning and haven't cooled down yet. I will go and have a cool shower in a sec but I'm so uncomfortable I don't want to move.

I think the antibiotics have upset my stomach too but it's the last one today so that's good!

Have a good day everyone.
x
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Condolences Lynn... a sad loss

Just been to put the washing out and it is very hot. Even that short time was enough to start collie getting distressed so we are back in now and I have medicated her

Clear skies and they record heading for 20 even here.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Morning all...

Was a bit AWOL last week, it seemed to fly by...

So sorry to hear about your sad news Lynn, he was a good age though.

I did manage to read most days and catch up on whats happening. I see you are looking around Wisbech Lynne, not too far from me there.. Have you thought about coming my way a bit more? We are twenty mins from Peterborough, now we have a by-pass. I think there is a couple in my village, Moulton Chapel. It is a really nice place, with a couple decent pubs, butcher and shop/PO. And with it only twenty mins to Peterborough and the train station. There is station in Spalding, but not sure how often they run from there. There are a couple of bridleways down the road and some nice walks within ten mins driving. Sutton St James also has a couple of nice properties around £130,000. Just a thought, to throw a spanner in your house hunting plans....

Hope Pereg soon feels better and you to Malka, and all the others who are not up to par just now.

We have cloud, so wheres this wall to wall sun we are supposed to have

Well Done on the 32 years there H. Pleased to see you had a fairly good weekend.

Am off to take my friends puppies to the vet, all white GSD's....five of them

Will catch up later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Morning Linda oooohhh your poor tummy I hope it recovers soon.
Morning GB we are throwing enough spanners in the house hunting lark ourselves.
Enjoy the vet visit with those five gorgoeus puppies.
Know of any vets Wisbech way who won't have a hissy fit over raw feeding ?

Thank you for the thoughts I hadn't seen Fred for a while last time would of been 2010 when he was in hospital in Kent with a bad chest infection and then he was put in a home near his life long friend and old working colleague near Thundersley.
She and I have always kept in touch about mum and Fred so we could keep them updated over one another.
I have rung mums home they are going to break the news as I can't make it this week to get over there they are a bit worried about breaking the news though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Sorry to hear your sad news Lynn, you said only yesterday that you thought this may happen.
Very hot here and umbrella already up for the girlies, found myself a pair of trainers that I don't mind ruining in the river and also a floppy hat, well I found 2 actually, but will use the smaller one. Still no sign of the cut off jeans though
Sat having brekkie and will get girlies off to the river and to their new playmates (the EA contractors) when it is gone 11 and I know the b......y collie will be in, otherwise it will have us whilst I am putting girlies in the car.
Glad to hear you had a better night Malka, but I know what you mean about lying awake waiting for something to happen.
Enjoy putting the garden furniture together Jenny
Ooooh what happened at the van Helena, you can't not tell us surely, and well done on 32 years, I don't think either of my marriages put together lasted that long. You are destined for sainthood in my book.
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »