Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Aww thanks for the sympathy The thing is his parents really trust him and think that he will keep the music down and that he won't be a problem. He can have his music on really loud (with all the windows open so that everyone on the road can share it ) and then when his mum or dad appears it goes down right away and they don't realise how bad he is when they are away.
Can you record or video it in any way and show his parents when they get back? It may not solve the problem for the next 10 days, but might give them a wake up call about leaving him alone again
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:32 PM
all has to be declared with consequences of selling your home.
Yes unfortunately very true....IF you remember of course....... :smt017

Gill
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Video-ing it is a great idea. My late parents had local brats pulling stones off their wall and chucking them about, the parents denied that their little angels could possibly do such a thing. My father video-ed it, went round to the parents and after showing the video there was no further trouble.

Gill
Chilli-Pepper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:37 PM
I agree spotsmad but... as i have had bad experiences I would always check with environmental health myself (not trusting the seller) whenever buying a house. if you fail to declare any complaints and are found out you can be sued and fined, I am a total pain in the a*** when buying a home

not trying to be too grim sorry

:smt035

P>S good idea about the videoing
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 07:57 PM
yep, so am I....... in the same way that I am anti cars when walking, and anti pedestrians when driving!!!! Just self-protective

Gill
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone and putting up with me having a whinge So far so good, he has got his friends round and music on but in the conservatory which is at the back of the kitchen so we can't hear anything if we have our television on. Its just tomorrow thats worrying me because he puts it on the moment he wakes up Just hope he has a massive hangover tomorrow
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-09-2005, 09:18 PM
We have awful neighbours who say our dogs bark all the time when they don't they are awful always finding excuses to annoy us
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2005, 09:55 PM
I have a quick answer to your problem,

We used have noisy neighbours like that until one day they put there music on so we put ours on - the 1812 overture by tchcosky (sp). There music never got too loud again.

Ian
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 10:24 PM
I like it!!!!!!

Gill
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Poor Foxy it must be awful for you. What a shame no one seems to respect anyone else anymore
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >