Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
Ella is so lovely and she looks so happy.

Baxter gets the incredible zoomies especially when he's got wet in the rain and he gets this deranged look on his face, if you didn't know him you'd be scared to death, but I find it hysterical and he tears around the room virtually doing the wall of death, it is really funny.
The wall of death! lol! That's what we used to say our old GSD did on Firework Night - all round the house bless her - absolutely petrified of them.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Brilliant and she's so brave 'taking on' a the dentastix and then a bone. Dogs can be so comical
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Thank you! I'm so happy with her, in fact I think having a dog is the best remedy against depression as it gives you something to smile about and something to cuddle

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Lovely dog! My Cavvy used to roll on her back on top of her 'treats' before eating them! The Minpin likes to bury them down the back of the sofa. Never short on smiles when you have a dawg in the house!
Ella loves to roll on top of things. When she's out she'll find the biggest stick and will roll over it before chewing it into submission. She also rolls on all her toys, I think it's her way of getting a massage lol

Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
Ella is so lovely and she looks so happy.

Baxter gets the incredible zoomies especially when he's got wet in the rain and he gets this deranged look on his face, if you didn't know him you'd be scared to death, but I find it hysterical and he tears around the room virtually doing the wall of death, it is really funny.
My late dog Lasqa used to get them when she was wet (usually after I had to shampoo her down when she rolled in something stinky), so when the weather was hot I used to shower her a bit just before agility competitions. For some reason it made her a LOT faster!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Love it. Thanks for posting.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2