Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2013, 07:12 AM
She is so cute, love the hanging off the door step pic with lil pink pads
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi She is going to be big,does she like water,A few weeks ago on our beach,a young lad he may have been 15-16,had charge of a bernese almost a year old,one minute they were walking nicely,and then he realised Water Water,the young lad didnt stand a chance,my OH who saw what was happening,and was nearer then the parents,rushed in using one of ours as a distraction,otherwise the young lad would have been half way to Ireland Gemini54
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Maggie's a real beauty.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Aw, would ya just look at those little pink pads

Absolutely gorgeous girlie xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
OMG you are so wicked in a nice way of course.

She is soooooo adorable. You see this is the trouble you just see those cute fluffy puppies the pink pads and the top knot heads and know you would do it all again.

She is beautiful.
Lynn leave the tread/turn around/walk away..
Now repeat after me ..
..''one BMD at once is enough for me , I will not try to steal gorgeous Maggie''
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Lynn leave the tread/turn around/walk away..
Now repeat after me ..
..''one BMD at once is enough for me , I will not try to steal gorgeous Maggie''

Mini I am trying to stay away I just have to keep coming back for a peep. I am hoping to meet Maggie in the not to distant future at one of the Bernese events for a cuddle. I promise I won't run off with her. I feel I may be rugby tackled to the ground by AC if I do.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Mini I am trying to stay away I just have to keep coming back for a peep. I am hoping to meet Maggie in the not to distant future at one of the Bernese events for a cuddle. I promise I won't run off with her. I feel I may be rugby tackled to the ground by AC if I do.
....I just knew you were coming back to look Lynn
I am the same with Mini puppies, they make me go all funny inside..
Alice Childress
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Thank you everyone She is a gorgeous "little" thing and has settled herself into life so beautifully (touch wood!).

Originally Posted by IceCody View Post
Oh goodness how cute can you get

I would love to cuddle that little teddybear, she is precious and Maggie fits her to a tee
Thank you! I agonised over her name for what feels like forever. I still look at her sometimes and wonder if I should have choosen another name I am so indecisive about things like this!

Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
Hi She is going to be big,does she like water,A few weeks ago on our beach,a young lad he may have been 15-16,had charge of a bernese almost a year old,one minute they were walking nicely,and then he realised Water Water,the young lad didnt stand a chance,my OH who saw what was happening,and was nearer then the parents,rushed in using one of ours as a distraction,otherwise the young lad would have been half way to Ireland Gemini54
She's yet to have much experience of water, she wasn't overly impressed by the bath though I am just ordering her a paddling pool for the hot weather, so we'll soon find out!

*nods* yes indeed. Although I'd consider a temporary Dillon Maggie swap

She was last weighed on Friday, and at 10 and a half weeks weighed in at 12.5kg. She was less than 9kg when she arrive at 8 weeks!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >