Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Personally I wouldn't keep changing food as that is a sure way to upset the immature digestive system plus I would think it would be more likely to make a dog into a fussy eater. Puppies don't need milk either.

Bakers is full of rubbish and colours so I wouldn't feed that. Try and find a good quality brand with an option for large breeds, preferably gluten free. My own favourite is Arden Grange.

Good luck - it's a bit of a minefield out there!
Hi fivedogspam, You are right,but BSD are known for problems with eating when they are young,and they lose condition,a friend of mine had a male one called Zeus, right up till he was 18mths he was always losing weight, and his vet gave him differant food in samples, he was about 15kg 10kg underweight,they had been reported for starving a dog,I met them at the vets with my older bitch Holly,who just wasnt interested in food and faye is the same,but after 2yrs old they dont gobble but they do eat.crystalgirl
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2