View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Morning all, some bad weather a few of you are having, when is it going to end.

Hope everyone is Ok, and doggies are fine.

I have a poorly Millie here today, not sure but we have had suspicions for a while now, she is not right in herself, she `s lethargic, sleeps a lot and is not keen on going out, the other day my hubby stroked her and she yelped, thought nothing of it, but this morning I stoked her behind her ear and neck, and she cried out, went to stroke her again, and she yelped before I touched her..she has not eaten and is laying on the sofa very quiet and occasionally whimpering

I have some metacam in so have given her some, will phone vet later to see if I can get in with Will, if not will make one for Monday with him, and have her checked over... something is not right.... obviously if she needs to go sooner, I will take her, but would sooner see Will.........

Jezzzzz, they give you nothing but worry don't they !!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Morning Everyone,

Thank you folks for the messages and cup of tea left for me on the Goodnight Thread that was very welcome. Madmare, do hope that ankle of yours is not broken. Just take it easy until you find out. Malka as madmare says unless you go to A and E waiting for X rays usually does take a fortnight in this country. And it is getting worse. I hope you do get to the docs yourself as you have had quite a shake up recently. Are all your bruises gone now?
I hope Pereg is ok today.

Helen so a fairly quiet day for you today. I hope everyone else has a good day. I have changed my sheets and so it has started snowing here. They will just have to dry over racks over the night storage heaters, may take days but no matter. I must go and change my lads bed now and get ready to put his sheets in once mine are done.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Just nipping back to say Morning Lablover and Jackbox sorry to hear about Millie. Doesn't sound too good and I hope the news from the vet is encouraging.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Well I wouldn't expect someone with a son in the "established middle class" to acknowledge me!
Meg
Supervisor

04-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Good morning fellow members oh dear it is snowing again and so cold.

Hannah is here for the day and very grumpy which is most unusual for her she decided she wanted her lunch so rushed to her high chair and was not pleased when told it was too early .

I am off to play with the wooden puzzles , enjoy your day everyone .
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I want loads and loads of huuuuge vibes today please!
I have to go for another MRI this afternoon (and you all know how much I enjoy them )
The silly wot-nots didn't scan the right bit last time.
Will be thinking of you Jenny and huge loads of good vibes comming your way by express
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 10:02 AM
morning everyone, good luck with the hospital visits etc! Never had an X-ray or an MRI scan, when i broke my ribs dr in a&e took one prod and said "you've made a mess of those!"

Just looking after the little girl again this afternoon. Think we need to buy her rabbit some food and that's about it for the data agenda, so might play wii games with her or something
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Good luck Jenny with the MRI.
Sorry to hear about Millie Jackie I hope it is nothing serious.
Enjoy your lunch out Pat.
I hope Hannah cheers up Mini.

Snowing here again.
Back from the vet seems Dillon has a bit of an infection in the wound on his toe and the castration wound is looking a bit red too. He has 7 days of antibiotics.
So for now we are still on bandage change every day so they can keep an eye on it he isn't the easiest of patients to keep still and let people have a look we sit outside either wincing in shame or giggling when we hear them laughing at him.
The vet did say as he had been licking it before the op he may of started the infection or he has reacted to the scrub or the clippers. She wanted to avoid ab's if poss and had hoped the cream would suffice but it hasn't.
The wound on the toe has also come apart very slightly but she isn't overly worried about that and said it is not unusual for that to happen and the good news is it is granulating.
He is sporting a nice bright green bandage today.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

04-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
JJackbox sorry to hear about Millie. Doesn't sound too good and I hope the news from the vet is encouraging.
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good luck Jenny with the MRI.
Sorry to hear about Millie Jackie I hope it is nothing serious.
Just made an appointment for Monday, she is definitely not right, she has just walked up the stairs and stood on the landing looking lost, poor girl, just managed to get her out for a wee, and she is now back on sofa...
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Aww Poor Dillon. Trust him to get an infection. He's determined to make you suffer for taking his balls away.
Hope your foot is going to be ok Bev. It's one thing after another with you isn't it?
Poor Millie as well. Hope she is going to be ok. I think it's this cold weather - it's getting to us all now 2 & 4 legged.
Not a bad day here. Just that cold wind, otherwise it would be lovely.
Nipped in to town while the washing was on & just hung it outside. Should be a good drying day. I bought a "Cobweb" brush from wilkies. The sun is showing them all up on the ceilings. So that's one of my jobs for today. Nothing much planned apart from the usual.
Have a good day everyone & hope everyone I've missed is well.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »