View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chrishind
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Village pet shop in Southport deliver all over Merseyside, good quality and reliable.
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
I normally feed mainly minces but I have gone for more meat chunks and bones this time.

I ordered duck mince, pork tongue chunks, venison chunks, liver chunks, kidney chunks, lamb bones, chicken and duck wings, beef bones, pigs trotters, venison bones. I'll get some beef chunks from the local pet shop when I have room in the freezer lol
brill sounds good i think im gonna need another freezer though as they only have a deep drawer in the family freezer atm :/ ....

cool thanks for the list
xx
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2013, 09:25 PM
thank you everyone for your help my furbabies will be pleased
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2013, 08:50 AM
I've used Landywoods, Raw2Paw and last week had my first order from Manifold - I have to say so far Manifold are the best, the meat is clearly labelled (and correctly unlike Landywoods) the packets are sealed, meats all packed in long sausage shaped packets which are much easier for storing. The quality of meat is excellent, best I've used so far.

petitsfilous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Definitely putting in an order with Manifold Valley Meats once I've purchased a new freezer! Only heard good things about them so far
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2013, 12:51 PM
I was going to go with Manifold but I had just missed their delivery van coming my way, couldn't wait for another month ( 3 mince packs weren't going to last a month lol) and their courier service wasn't as cheap as raw2paw. It will depend what you order though as it goes by weight.

I def want to try Manifold at some point though.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
I was going to go with Manifold but I had just missed their delivery van coming my way, couldn't wait for another month ( 3 mince packs weren't going to last a month lol) and their courier service wasn't as cheap as raw2paw. It will depend what you order though as it goes by weight.

I def want to try Manifold at some point though.
Raw2Paw is £8.95 delivery Manifold £10 but you save in the long run as the majority of their meet is cheaper than Raw2Paw (which I've used lots of times)
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Raw2Paw is £8.95 delivery Manifold £10 but you save in the long run as the majority of their meet is cheaper than Raw2Paw (which I've used lots of times)
I actually found that what I wanted to order from Manifold was dearer than what I wanted from raw2paw as I wanted more meat chunks and bones than mince this time. I think I will order from them anyway next time.

I'm intrigued to see if my pup prefers one kind of meat from a company than another
Shangri-La
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Both Bob and i love MVM.... they have such variety all in one place
Ailey
New Member!
Female 

12-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I use the Dog Food Company in Suffolk http://www.thedogfoodcompany.co.uk/products.html
They do deliver but not sure what they charge as I've only ever collected. I have been told they are hard to get on the phone but I've never had a problem and Scott will always respond to a text. Nice people, good prices and I've been happy with the quality although they don't always have all the stuff I want.
I'd be interested in knowing of any other good raw suppliers in Norfolk/Suffolk (or who will deliver here). Always good to have a choice.
Manifold seem to have a good variety but most seem more expensive.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >