Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Good morning all.

Hope everyone is having a better day and that those darling little puppies are on the mend

I noticed this morning that there is some slushy white stuff forecast for tomorrow (they think) so we'll make the most of today just in case. Just the usual, mind, we wouldn't want to go mad

Have a good 'un all
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Morning Helena,Morning all

Dry here this morning and the sun is trying to come out,although it feels colder.

Have to pop out this morning need a few birthday cards,brother's tomorrow and I am afraid all he's getting this year is a card,if he wants to be spiteful then the favour is been returned!Need to pick up Luke's cards too,he will be 21 on Friday and that makes me feel old

Then I have to visit some friends,then back home to start the chores lol

Have a good day all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Morning Helena and everyone.

I am hoping of good news too today about the babies. I am hoping June managed to get a peaceful night.

The van bookings must be hard work Helena but a godsend too.
Good luck with the packing today Gerri. We are mostly doing pavement walking at the moment too as everywhere field wise is so wet.
Good luck with the mammogram Lynn.
It is very grey and miserable here too Linda and I am thinking the same I wish I could just go back to bed.
Bev I am exactly the same some days.
Malka glad to hear you are not having so many problems with the en-suite today I hope it remains that way for you.
That photo was incredible. I also feel for the poor souls in Australia it is meant to get even hotter there at the weekend 45 degrees. So they can see no end to the terrible fires at the moment.

We only had a half hour walk this morning due to now the schools have gone back everywhere is full of mingling teenagers. Its not very relaxing so I think I will be going out at 8am for a quick wee and pooh run just enough to shut him up then out again later when all the youngsters are in the classroom and hopefully we can have a more relaxing walk.
We nearly got flattened by a BMW earlier there is so much parking it is hard to see round the cars especially 4x4's and I usually have Gorden with me and he steps off the kerb to see round for us and make sure its safe. Today we were on our own so I managed to look through the front windscreen to the back windscreen and I could see the road and it was clear so we crossed only to have this and I am sure he was going faster than 30mph in a built up area blooming BMW on top of us. Good job we can move fast when necessary.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Morning Dogsey

Sorry, haven't made it on much recently. Hope everyone is all right. Have missed the news about the pups - off to investigate further.

Another busy day for me with one thing and another.

Have a good day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Morning all
Dry here and I agree H definitely lighter, long may it continue
Lynn good luck with the boobie squash a necessary evil but horrible to go through!
Glad your problems are receding Malka. that flood water is remarkable, what ever is going on in this world. As you say Lynn , I feel really sorry for the fol in Australia.

Well my dear neighbour is having problems with a builder and I can hear raised voices so I am going to nonchalantly go for a walk around the garden and make sure that she is ok
See you all later.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 09:27 AM
June, have just caught up on the last couple of daily threads - really sorry to hear what has been going on and everything crossed that the pups are continuing to pick up.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2013, 09:33 AM
This is the Ayalon Highway a couple of hours after the previous photograph!

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Good morning fellow members the sun has just come out but it is much colder today.
Another busy day in a busy week . I will be glad when the weekend comes and things get back to normal.

I have a prescription to pick up then off to get my hair cut, tomorrow I will be out most of the day .

Have an enjoyable day everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Puppies running round like demented loonies this morning and are on excellent form. I left some chicken and ox heart chopped into little pieces out for them last night, it has all gone this morning, so that is the first time for a few days they have cleared their dishes, they must be Midnight Munchers or something, they seem to want to eat in the middle of the night, but it gives me a lie in as they aren't hungry first thing. Have left them tripe and chopped up ox heart, fed the girlies and come back to bed with my brekkie as my head feels like a lump hammer has been crashing into it. No news on Sasha this morning as yet, if anything bad had happened they would have rung me first thing, so I expect they are looking at the little sample I took them and finding out what it actually is. As the babies have turned themselves around so quickly I am feeling more positive about little Sash. This morning there was one solitary firm poo sat by itself in lonely splendour on the puppy pads will give them their AB's around 11am, so it will be 12 hours between tablets.
Very misty and cold this morning, we are on 3 degrees according to the laptop, when I switched on this morning it announced it was doing 9,230 updates it has a lot of catching up to do obviously, thinking it was 2001 and when it was 2013 must have been a real surprise for it and the little men inside must be shovelling away like mad to catch up.
HERE IS THE NEWS

Vets just rung me. Sasha is slightly better this morning, she has eaten, but had dire rear almost immediately, and it wasn't very nice, but she said better out than in. They are feeling a bit more hopeful for her chances now, she is not out of the wood by any means, and once they get the test results through they will know more, at the moment she is on pain relief, IV fluids and AB's and my bill is standing at £399 They are updating me again at 3pm.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks for dropping in to let us know June. That is a big relief. What a brave little girl Sasha is. I hope you managed to get some rest last night.
xxx
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »