Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Morning all.
Very Merry Christmas to you all. sorry to hear your still feeling ill Lynn ((((Hugs))). What a shame you have to cancel christmas Hope you feel better soon.
I was up at 6am - much earlier than normal I woke up coughing & couldnt get back to sleep so decided to get up. Got a few lovely presents
Taffy has been out for his walk - in the dark for a change. Mind you we saw more dog walkers out than we usually do. Saw one woman taking her dads dog out, when we asked where he was she said he was in hospital with at least 2 broken ribs. He's 80 & had been out on the razzle with the football club he helps out with & he got so drunk he couldn't stand up. When he got home he fell & landed on the wooden arms of his sofa. So he'll be out of action for quite a while.
The Beef is in the oven & just going to start on the veg before we go up my daughters for an hour to see what Santa has bought them.
Have a lovely day all.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Merry Christmas Hope everyone has a good day whether its a quiet one or busy one.

Hope you feel better soon Lynn x
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Merry Christmas Everybody !

Where do kids get their energy from LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 09:05 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

To everyone to those who have posted and those who are just surfacing and those who are just enjoying it

Well I am up. It's christmas just going to take Sal out and have a cup of coffee. My brother and the children came last night all over excited, and then we had a indian takeaway - scrumptious.

Going to take Mom and Dad to visit my sister and the "none" children this morning they are 20 and 18 (twins) who will be 19 in Feb now so maybe not children....but hey.
According to them no Nan and Grandad no Christmas......
Ayhow first Sal out, then shower, then get ready to visit, visit on the way back drop Mom and Dad into my brothers to see the children (4-15) I will come back and sort out dinner, Sal out again,roast pork today, go pick Dad and my brother up from the pub (once a year drink for my Dad) pick Mom up and drop brother off - home put the pork in. Sit down and open presents and then dinner and RELAX

Have a great Christmas everyone. I love Christmas
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all and Happy Christmas to you all,
Sorry you are still feeling unwell Lynn and I hope you soon improve. Quiet day here too, with nothing happening.
Kyiro is limping worse than ever and back to holding his foot off the ground when he stands. I wonder if its the bandage as it was a different vet put it on last time and his toes look quite squeezed together and if she hasn't padded them well enough they could be getting very sore. I am in two minds whether to take the bandage off till he goes back Tuesday. But if the problem is the pad itself then I could do more harm than good. Oh what to do for the best.
Stopped raining here and I got a dry walk with Lily although very soggy underfoot.
Hope you all have a lovely time and enjoy your day.
Re-bandage it Bev. I remember one particularly horrid night when I had to go back to the hospital after hours of pain from my foot that I'd badly cut. I was in tears with the pain. Once the bandage was loosened, the relief was indescribable
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Happy Christmas fellow members
It is very dark here and drizzling, just got back from Choe's walk with the usual coating of mud .

Lynn I am sorry you are still not feeling well , get better soon.

Have a lovely day everyone, I hope your dogs got lots of presents and that we don't have too many threads later called 'my dog ate the turkey'
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Happy Christmas fellow members
It is very dark here and drizzling, just got back from Choe's walk with the usual coating of mud .

Lynn I am sorry you are still not feeling well , get better soon.

Have a lovely day everyone, I hope your dogs got lots of presents and that we don't have too many threads later called 'my dog ate the turkey'
No, not the turkey, but the flippin' pud (see thread about what your dog would say) . Now I've got to brave the flooded roads to pick him up later. Good job there's only us two today, veg was prepped yesterday & I'll stick the 3 bird roast in the oven before I venture out.

To all who are not feeling good take it easy and get well soon.

To the rest have a good day.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning Lynn,Morning all

Merry Christmas to you all xx

Dry here at the moment,dogs sorted,pressies unwrapped,I was up at 6 this morning to sort the Turkey,it's now cooked and smells soooo yummy Just the pork to put in a little later

Kids are doing there own thing lol trying out the new games

O/H is still feeling a little rough but will enjoy his lunch then probably go to sleep all afternoon

I hope you feel better soon Lynn xx

Enjoy everyone xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Morning all.

Glad to hear all plans are going as intended.
Bev poor Kyiro does sound like if you loosened the bandage a bit it might help.

I am going to put the pork in in a minute to cook for tomorrow so it can go down to Mark and Tracey with all the other goodies.
We will wait till we are feeling much better then we will do a big lunch for them all.
The pork when in will see to itself for a good few hours on a slow roast.

Have a lovely day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 09:35 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM

THE SENIOR, JUNIOR AND BABY NORTIES

xxxxxxxxxx

All fed and watered, have had a good clean and clear out, have divided half a bale of shavings between them all, left the heat lamp on as it is still persisting down here, so they are all snug and dry.
Fire lit, tree lights on and am off for a shower and then have my nice brekkie, then will open the prezzies. Girls and babies will have theirs later on today, will do the pj thing this morning until I have to bring the babies in for lunch, when will have to change back into my smelly clothes
Have a great day everyone, I would rebandage as he hasn't been lifting his paw up like that before has he?
Christmas Fix is Sasha - had a look on photobucket but couldn't see anything that was remotely Christmassy to add to it
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »