View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Good morning to you all on this bright sunny morning .... ha..ha.. actually its cold, damp and foggy really as are most places in the UK.

Malka, I thought of you last night when I was listening to the news .... it must be really hard especially when you are in 'lock-down'.. Thank goodness Pereg and you have each other to look out for Keep safe and a big cyber hug from me and my two.

Thursday tends to be my washing/shopping/hoovering day as my OH will be out from 11.30 til about 3.30. I much prefer to do housework when he isn't here as I find it really irritating if I'm doing housework around him sitting reading the paper etc.

Off now to walk my two doglets. I hope you all have a good day
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Morning H and all,
It was very foggy here early but now the sun is trying to break through.
Off to vote today, and work later, otherwise cuddles with my babies seeing as they are not up to going for a walk.
Malka please stay safe, I shall be worrying about you and give Pereg a cuddle from me.
Hope you get some skype time with Gordon today Lynn.
Take care all and have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Good morning all and special <hugs> for Malka - stay safe lady - that's an order!

Nowt much on except our usual. My hot water is fixed now, but today I'm half expecting Gary's new mattress turning up so get ready for a new mattress saga

Have a good 'un all
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Morning all

Not much to report here! I'am looking forward Max's agility lesson tonight though!

Hope everyone has a good day and malka please stay in and locked up, stay safe.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Morning all.

Lovely morning here, just got back in, Millie is content, she has had her treat and is now snoring away on the sofa..(her place for the day ).

Meeting some friends for coffee later, got to take a pair of Ugg boots back that are faulty then Tesco and that's me done for the day.

have a good one everyone

P.S...... hubby smashed his car up yesterday , so he`s not a happy bunny
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Morning all.
Busy, busy day today is there any other?
I will drop in and out when I can, I don't want you all getting withdrawal symptoms
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning all

Very damp & foggy this morning but not cold,it had started to go foggy last night on the way back from college and was hanging in the dips in the road.

Just doing the usual chores today,have a fair bit of laundry to get through,then off to Lizzie's presentation evening tonight at her old school,she is up for a special maths award
Must remember the camera

Lizzie's off to Slimbridge today with the college as part of her course to see all the birds & wildlife
Morning Sal You will really enjoy tonight watching Lizzie getting that award, well done to her, and you will be brimming with pride so enjoy the moment Sal.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Morning Nechda, morning all

Sun is shining, no clouds so a beautiful clear day albeit a bit hot again, but no outing for Pereg today I am afraid because of the escalation of the nasties and we have been told to stay in unless it is urgent. I buzzed across to the macolet early to stock up on what vegetables and fruit he had as there will be no more delivered until ??? Luckily Pereg does not seem to be fazed by the sirens and boom booms but I do not think it is doing my BP much good.

All schools are closed and there are three large school buses outside the macolet, lots of activity with kids turning up - no idea if they are just going somewhere for the day or what.

I think I am getting a bit scared now but trying not to show it as I do not want Pereg to start getting anxious.
Morning Grandma, I have been very worried about you overnight when I saw the news, I do hope it doesn't escalate, but having exterminated who they have, I'm sure they could well have, as they put it, opened the gates of hell. I hope you can stay safe grandma, we'll all be thinking of you at the moment I'm sure.xxxx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning One and All xxx

Fog this morning.....typical because I wanted to strip the shed out, still hopefully it will lift alittle later on.

Thankfully Foster son has gone to school, he really is not a morning person, which makes me dread mornings because I find myself being awkward....it rubs off you know
Yesterday I did him porridge for breakfast which he ate but claimed he didn't like, and preferred toast
This morning I did toast and he asked for porridge that;s when I became awkward and said there was not enough milk

Its not my thing in the morning.... I wake up full of the joys of spring I except everyone else to

well off for a browse and then wrap up and off to do the shed

Have a great day
Morning Steph Enjoy whatever you're doing today, but I'm sure a bit of cleaning is involved somewhere knowing you.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning to you all on this bright sunny morning .... ha..ha.. actually its cold, damp and foggy really as are most places in the UK.

Malka, I thought of you last night when I was listening to the news .... it must be really hard especially when you are in 'lock-down'.. Thank goodness Pereg and you have each other to look out for Keep safe and a big cyber hug from me and my two.

Thursday tends to be my washing/shopping/hoovering day as my OH will be out from 11.30 til about 3.30. I much prefer to do housework when he isn't here as I find it really irritating if I'm doing housework around him sitting reading the paper etc.

Off now to walk my two doglets. I hope you all have a good day
Morning Jenny I'm with you on that one, I hate doing anything when Dave's home and sat in that chair lifting his legs up whilst I hoover underneath him. Having said that, I often come home to find him with the hoover in his hand doing my job,. but that only happens when I haven't been nagging him, so I shall keep that up! Enjoy your day.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
It was very foggy here early but now the sun is trying to break through.
Off to vote today, and work later, otherwise cuddles with my babies seeing as they are not up to going for a walk.
Malka please stay safe, I shall be worrying about you and give Pereg a cuddle from me.
Hope you get some skype time with Gordon today Lynn.
Take care all and have a good day.
Morning Bev I do hope those doglets of yours are getting better, so that you can stop worrying so much. I do read what's going on, but sometimes I don't have time to post, but my thoughts are always with you.

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all and special <hugs> for Malka - stay safe lady - that's an order!

Nowt much on except our usual. My hot water is fixed now, but today I'm half expecting Gary's new mattress turning up so get ready for a new mattress saga

Have a good 'un all
Morning Chris Oh blimey, not another mattress saga going on at yours!!! Hope this one works out to be perfect finger's crossed then.

Originally Posted by Nikki123 View Post
Morning all

Not much to report here! I'am looking forward Max's agility lesson tonight though!

Hope everyone has a good day and malka please stay in and locked up, stay safe.
Morning Nikki Don't work too hard then Nikki, and I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy the agility class with Max tonight, at least it'll make the day go quickly when you've got something to look forward to

Well, walked Zena, loaded the car with all that insulation and you couldn't get a fag paper in there now, it's stuffed full, I hope I can see where I'm going lol! then I'll have to unload it all t'other end, and do whatever else I fancy up there. I might bring all the spare bedding home and store it away in my big, dry hall cupboard. Tomorrow we pick my car up, and I don't want to start off with itchy bits in the back of it, hence the reason I'm getting all this out of the way in the old skip I have now, aka the Focus.
plantman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Good morning to all and sundry on this very mild day in Nottinghamshire...

Mrs PM has just nipped out for a haircut, so I've made the macaroni cheese ready for lunch and I'm just enjoying a steaming hot cappucino while pondering the agenda for rest of the day. Crikey this retirement thing is tough....

Have an enjoyable day folks...

Barry
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Morning all

Just off to music class with Michael and my mum's coming too, so that'll be nice.

I've been worrying about you Malka - stay safe.
xxx

Have a great day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-11-2012, 10:01 AM
'morning Helena, Lynn, Malka and all

Helena, it seems a lot of work to keep the van going for one booking over Christmas but as you say I'm sure they will appreciate it, at least you don't have the prospect of minus 20C You would need to keep the heating on permantly if it ever went that low

Lynn, that quote would apply equally to our two, Baruska is now nearly nine and sadly her health is not too good.

Malka, like all above, your name came to mind when I saw the news last night, I will be thinking and praying for you over the comming days.

Well OH went to town this morning so I'm left with Bara sleeping in the hall and Rianna snoring next to my bed, they always seem to sleep deeply in the morning after one or both of them guarding the property during the night.

Now what do I do OK there's no shortage of answers to that

Best wishes to you all.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »