Graeme
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Graeme
Hit it Luke, go on, you know you want to

Graeme
Dont tempt me, it keeps blinking every now and then, and cutting half the screen off. i think i am going to get a large hammer and destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 07:57 PM
:smt017 em you confuse me luke , so you read most of the article and say you think its 'discusting' and only the last bit changes your mind i must be going mad :smt043
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I have to admit, this seems scary.

The fact that we are getting this advanced does scare me and at first my initial response was negative but.. I don't know why. I couldn't think of anything bad about it particularly.

I am someone who can lose a hell of a lot of blood in a matter of minutes and when I went into hospital at the beginning of August I had lost loads of blood and needed 7 units of blood through a transfusion.

If I lose too much next time, I could be dead.

This would be something that could directly benefit people with the same condition as me and so - I suppose I have to be for it!

I think it's just scary how much we can do now. But to my mind, if there's a way to do it, it's not something that was never supposed to be found is it? Otherwise the possibility wouldn't exist.

Lottie xx
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Dont tempt me, it keeps blinking every now and then, and cutting half the screen off. i think i am going to get a large hammer and destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm sounds like pistake circuit is on the way out

Graeme
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
:smt017 em you confuse me luke , so you read most of the article and say you think its 'discusting' and only the last bit changes your mind i must be going mad :smt043
k explanation.
6 and a half month old puppy decides it likes the taste of feet at 5am in the morning, then disposing on dead rats at 8, then cleaning up cat dioreha all day, then having the monitor having a mind of its own, does not make u an overly sense making person!!!!!!!!
And Graeme i am on the verge of thrwing this monitor out of the window in a minute!!!!!!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 08:11 PM
God that just hit the nail on the head :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-08-2005, 08:14 PM
There is something about this is scary, I agree with it in some aspects, but this would need very tight, tight control over it. Otherwise we could end up keeping everyone alive for ever. It is an excellent treatment for wounds etc but it feels out of our time.

Sorry I can't find the right words for what I mean.

Ian
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I must admit I think its a fantastic breakthrough, the implications are HUGE for trauma accidents etc..
Dawn.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >