View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Morning. Today is going to be spent walking the dogs as far as I can possibly manage, eating a lot of pineapple (I hate it!) and having a hot curry tonight... All in an effort to induce labour!
Ahh well, at least the dogs will be happy!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Good morning all.

Hope returns to work, house swaps, kitchen finishing, housework etc go well and I hope if labour is induced it is quick and as pain free as it possibly can be

We are lunching out too, but not with a toddler - with my oldest lad. Come to think of it, not much difference

Bit cloudy this morning, but the forecast is for dry with some sunshine here and there so that will do nicely.

Dave spent nearly three hours over the road yesterday sorting out a neighbours computer. The vast majority that live on our estate are pensioners and most are trying hard to get 'into' computers so he gets called on quite a lot to help out. Understandable really because computers seem to be getting harder to get into for those who've never had them before. You'd think they'd just sell some simple machines with easy to use instructions. I know two or three who've paid places like PC World extortionate prices to get 'em up and running on top of the cost of the machine itself.

Yesterday was packed in town. The sunshine really brought out the trippers - everyone trying to make the most of the last dredges of summer.

Got to call at the post office before we set off to town to post a couple of parcels and my grandaughter's birthday card. I do hope it gets there OK.

Ah well, onwards and upwards

Have a great day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
'afternoon Vicki and all above

It's never nice returning to work after a good long break but I hope you find things have sorted themsleves out and you don't get anymore hassle from that women.

Malka, it's a shame they don't have a breakdown service for the Silver Monster then you could venture a bit further away. But you've found one new area and I'm sure there must be more. I get irritated by the inane commentaries on things like the Olympics. Poor old Richard Dimbleby must be turning in his grave now.

Have a good day all
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2