View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Wow that is amazing! What a lovely way to spend some of your weekends, with horses and at shows, the best days out ever! Well done xxx
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Wow things are really looking up for you! congrats! what an awesome thing to get to do!!!
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Wow that is amazing! What a lovely way to spend some of your weekends, with horses and at shows, the best days out ever! Well done xxx
Thanks yeah I know! Nana says I have too many hobbies now and need to get rid of one. typical! I love it, and brig a groom for them leads me one step closer to my own horse
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Exactly pet. You do what makes you happy. You get one go here!

It all sounds fantastic and your nana should be encouraging you. Just ignore the negativity sweetheart.

I can't talk about taking pics I'm hopeless but please if you can get some shots for all us horse lovers xx
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Sounds brilliant! Well done

Good luck with your driving lessons as well. I hated learning but loved the freedom it gave me once i passed.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Exactly pet. You do what makes you happy. You get one go here!

It all sounds fantastic and your nana should be encouraging you. Just ignore the negativity sweetheart.
I can't talk about taking pics I'm hopeless but please if you can get some shots for all us horse lovers xx
oh I do ignore her, she's never encouraging in anything I do, so I jus get on with it, I get the encouragement from the people that matter, eg all the horse folk that say I'm doing a good job, and that they've found a hidden talent
I will try and get some pictures for you at the next show, depending on how many horses we take I can have a spare hand. Think the next one is the foal show so there will be lots of cute baby pictures.

Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Sounds brilliant! Well done

Good luck with your driving lessons as well. I hated learning but loved the freedom it gave me once i passed.
Yeah the learning part bores me but I can't wait for being passed and just being able to drive somewhere!
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Well done I worked as a groom in various jobs for 10years and loved every minute of it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2