Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Are you joking Het i have about 140 pics altogther lol i was going to put more on but i didnt want to bore people- if you want more i will put them up anything specific?
lovely pictures yes please like to see them
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 02:23 PM
WOW!!!!! Stunning, Nat what a wonderful place to stay - just magical. You would have had such a grand time - I would have struggled leaving a place like that. OH has a friend who lives in Fuerventura, lucky man

But then you have your wonderfully lush garden to go home to

Wonderful photos Nat
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 03:47 PM
SO glad you had a good time. The shots are amzing,especially the one from the plane- hardly any cloud cover!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
SO glad you had a good time. The shots are amzing,especially the one from the plane- hardly any cloud cover!
I liked the ones from the plane too it was clear all the way there, but i didnt add too many from the plane incase im the only one who found them ace lol i have ones of the mountains and coast and stuff too
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Fantastic pics Natasha and the view from your hotel room, wow! Pardon my ignorance, but where exactly is this place, it looks like paradise and I'd sure like to go there for some peace and quiet. You could be in the middle of the desert by the looks of it. I thought Fueventura was in Spain but that doesn't look like Spain to me, or am I thinking of Firenguola (sp??!) Looks fabulous anyway, I want to go, and now!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Wow, looks amazing
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Hiya Helen Fuerventura is in the canary islands it was remote there to say the least and if you want peace its the place to go as long as me and my mates ant there
But i have to say if you are planning to go there tbh the only area to stay in is the bit we did, we travelled around the whole of the island and we def stayed in the nicest hotel and location if anyone does want to go pm me and i can give you more details about the hotel etc we stayed in- it was gorgeous
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Thanks Natasha, I'll do that, but at the moment we're thinking about caravaning on the IOW with the doggies. After he's had a taste of that (coz he hates holidays) I will go for the big one and suggest a holiday abroad as we haven't been together for years!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2005, 10:48 PM
stunning pic babes!!!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Great pictures Nat
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >