Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
I'm home from work today aswell...
Will be going back tomorrow no matter wot, cos I'm out with my mum afterwards.. And you cant have fun if you cant work...
Look after yourself J No work is so important that you should be in pain doing it.

Loads of work to do here myself again today Stayed here til 8 last night and looks like its gonna be late again today. The things I go through to get to BH (might have to do with I want a holiday next week too )

A good day to all of you
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Sorry Mini, no sun first thing in Redcar this morning. Although it is out now
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-08-2005, 07:57 AM
morning everyone it has to be raining here today
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by amts
Look after yourself J No work is so important that you should be in pain doing it.

Loads of work to do here myself again today Stayed here til 8 last night and looks like its gonna be late again today. The things I go through to get to BH (might have to do with I want a holiday next week too )

A good day to all of you
I will AM.. But I cant really walk around Copenhagen tomorrow afternoon and night, if I havent been to work, can I??? Most of my colleagues live in Copenhagen...

Another long day for you??

Its like I said, you need another helper *hint hint*
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
I will AM.. But I cant really walk around Copenhagen tomorrow afternoon and night, if I havent been to work, can I??? Most of my colleagues live in Copenhagen...

Another long day for you??

Its like I said, you need another helper *hint hint*
I need either a helper or to start spending less time online and get some work done

And yes you can go to Copenhagen even if you´re sick. To get out a bit isnt the same as being working 7-8 hours. Dont feel bad about that. You have to look after yourself or you will never get better :smt090
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by amts
I need either a helper or to start spending less time online and get some work done

And yes you can go to Copenhagen even if you´re sick. To get out a bit isnt the same as being working 7-8 hours. Dont feel bad about that. You have to look after yourself or you will never get better :smt090
I vote for the first :smt003

Hmm I dont know.. I'll see how I feel tomoz...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2