Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Great news, it's being reported (hopefully it's true this time) that Belle has been reunited with her owner!!
yes, i read that she was sold the next day and the person who bought her saw the posters looking for her . fantastic news.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2012, 06:31 AM
I was at that show and our exit passes were not checked and this was the last day. I know mine is a big dog but Mals are subject to theft too. Passes were only checked on the way in.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Passes weren't checked in for us, only the bit with your name and address, I left after the dog was stolen and it took half an hour to leave the show ground, my two were in the back in their Lintran box, they were sat up so could have been seen but there could have been a small one in there too, nobody peered right in.

The owner recovered the dog and an arrest was made, probably get off with a slap on the wrist.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2