View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JulieSS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Let's just take on the compliments and think secretly in our minds about the terror they sometimes bring, haha!
I posted a picture on [a social network] of Marvel last night and someone went "aaawww he's so cute, I want a puppy now!" and I almost replied "well, he pees, chews and farts like an old man", but then I couldn't be bothered .
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by JulieSS View Post
Let's just take on the compliments and think secretly in our minds about the terror they sometimes bring, haha!
I posted a picture on 'another site' of Marvel last night and someone went "aaawww he's so cute, I want a puppy now!" and I almost replied "well, he pees, chews and farts like an old man", but then I couldn't be bothered .
ha ha, brilliant.

Molly (although very little), takes up a massive space in our house and our hearts.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I hear this a lot from people when they see Coco .
But she's really not ..
She's takes more exercise than Ozzie ..
She hunts .
She chases .
She guards..
She needs more training than my other dogs .
And if we hadn't taking care of her puppy biting and rebelliousness when she was young she would be handful ...

I love her to bits but looks can be deceiving..lol
i feel like this when people presume asbo is easy i constantly tell people to take him... they'd soon hand him back
JulieSS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2012, 10:31 AM
A family member come over last night and I could tell he went a bit lovesick when he saw Marvel, but I promised him he can borrow him at any time and that will probably change his mind!
Plus, he's already got a bullterrier which is completely insane, so I think he is just interested in the cuteness of it, not the actual job, hehe..
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by JulieSS View Post
A family member come over last night and I could tell he went a bit lovesick when he saw Marvel, but I promised him he can borrow him at any time and that will probably change his mind!
Plus, he's already got a bullterrier which is completely insane, so I think he is just interested in the cuteness of it, not the actual job, hehe..
OH don't lend him out yet lol let them borrow him when he weighs more than they do, let them get the whole effect
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2