Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
But Pudsey is a cross what would he have to do with the Kennel Club?
It's about an entertainment section, so I'm not sure why you're getting your knickers in a twist about it?
*Lorraine*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Ashleigh and Pudsey have been competing at Crufts in recent years in the agility.
I can see them being a draw to the younger audience (probably more "non doggy folk" would tune in to the coverage knowing they were on), it might spur kids on to have a go & encourage them to join training clubs.
I'm sure (if it's true) Mary would be very supportive.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 11:31 AM
The KC have informed Mary's husband, Dave, that Ashleigh & Pudsey will be performing instead of Mary & her dogs at Crufts.

Mary Ray
Sunday via Mobile
Yes it's true folks although I myself haven't been told,Dave was told when he was at the kennel club that I have lost my crufts HTM spot to Ashliegh & Pudsey.
Pudsey is registered with the KC on the Activities register & his Sunday name is AG CH Ashpen Pudsey Bear AW(S)

Ashleigh knew nothing about this until the news hit [a social network] & is very upset over the way things have been handled & that people are being quite nasty about it. She is going to be contacting the KC herself as they have not contacted her
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Kc Kennel Here is our official statement regarding Mary Ray at Crufts 2013:

‘There has been some misunderstanding about the Heelwork to Music at Crufts 2013. Mary Ray will continue to feature, in the Best in Show night programme. Everything else in the programme is still to be confirmed.’
A few seconds ago
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Why inform Dave and not Mary directly ?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I expect that someone could not keep their trap shut!

Remember the KC is like any other company, there are individuals who conduct themselves professionally and understand the concept of confidentiality and there are others who do not understand how or why to keep their trap shut!

So I suspect that somewhere along the line the communication processes got snarled up (as they do in politics, business and even families) and someone has made a boo boo.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I expect that someone could not keep their trap shut!

Remember the KC is like any other company, there are individuals who conduct themselves professionally and understand the concept of confidentiality and there are others who do not understand how or why to keep their trap shut!

So I suspect that somewhere along the line the communication processes got snarled up (as they do in politics, business and even families) and someone has made a boo boo.
I was going to make a sexist comment about blokes and communication but refrained
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 01:56 PM
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Dave Ray was at the KC when he was told, obviously the KC have done a Cameron(U turn). He is heavily involved with Agility with the KC

Mary does HTM & Asleigh & Pudsey compete in Freestyle
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2012, 08:28 AM
The whole affair is appalling, it should never have been made public and the fact that people were posting saying nasty things about Ashleigh and Pudsey and saying they would get up petitions etc for Mary must have made Ashleigh feel awful.

She posted to say she would contact the KC herself and support Mary.

Dreadful thing to do to her, people should have known better.

rune
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >