View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Max often does a tiny second poo further along after I've bagged up so often I will need two for him. I like to have a wad - just in case...
SneaksyWhippet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Your description of Jed's "bobbles" made me laugh!

I walk two, each of whom will poo 1 or 2 times on a walk. Maybe 3 but very unlikely. I tend to carry a fair wodge of bags in my pocket, especially as I double-bag any that I'm going to be carrying home when there are no bins. I would take at least 8-10 bags usually I reckon. I always have the treat bag (sandwich bag) as a reserve if necessary!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 03:39 PM
I take a wad for these 2, it's rare that Sasha poo's when out but Samson could pooh for england

Ps for the pooh flickers and abandoners, I know it's away from people treading on it but please think of those of us who have disgusting dogs who enjoy eating other dogs pooh's
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 03:46 PM
I walk 1 sweep who usually does one poo, sometimes two. Jus to be on the safe side i take three. Though the other week he did four poos, which is unheard of for him! Thankfully someone was around to lend me a bag, i was already trying to work out what leaves i could use by this point!
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I usually take a few but only use one or two.

Simon has for some reason taking to pooing whilst walking, so I often have a trail to pick up if I don't notice immediately.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:06 PM
i have a dispenser thingy now, but before i used to make sure i had 2. only walking one dog and shes walked 3 times a day and will normally do a poop on each walk but i like to make sure i have an extra just incase
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Depends where I'm going. For a trip around the block for Spen to do his business I just take a couple of bags with me. I've never needed more than 1 on those walks and if I do for some reason need more I can just pop in and grab them.

For proper walks though I tend to take a big wad of them with me. And I have an unopened roll in my backpack just in case.

Spencer will poo 2 or 3 times on a proper walk. Depending on where he poos depends whether I pick up or not. No way I'm picking up when he's decided a huge clump of nettles looks like an excellent dog toilet. There's not a single poo bin around here so I have a nice little container with a lid in my backpack and dump the bags in there coz I freaking HATE carrying bags of poo!
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Hmm i store them in a spare pocket of my bag. So i buy a box of nappy sacks and ususlly about half the box goes into my bag so even when im out and have 0 dogs with me i always have loads with me
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:12 PM
I just make sure I`ve got 10 or so in my bag. They`re useful for all sorts of things - water bowl, picking blackberries, keeping my phone dry....
louise!
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:13 PM
4/5 usually. More if I'm walking the two who live with my parents. The pup usually takes herself off the path into the woods to poo and I see absolutely no point picking it up if no one's likely to stand in it if I'm in the middle of the woods.

Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
a

Ps for the pooh flickers and abandoners, I know it's away from people treading on it but please think of those of us who have disgusting dogs who enjoy eating other dogs pooh's
My dog eats horse poo but I'm not about to go telling riders to start shovelling it up!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »