Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki, Pat, H and all who follow,
Just taken the dogs for a walk, think they thought it must be chriistmas getting a walk . What with lily being ill and me being in hospital walks just havn't been happenning.
Unfortunatly back to work today but I have booked a week off next week which will turn into much longer off as the following week dear old Lizzie is kindly celebrating her jubilee so I won't actually go back till the Wednesday, I timed it so well . Lets just hope we get some summer next week too.
Enjoy your day all whatever you are doing.
Good to read this. Enjoy all the time off you have coming up! I am looking forward to the Jubilee too - not coz I am a fan of Lizzy - but that's the week my son will be joining us out here! Yay!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Good morning all!

Unfortunately, our weather forecast is for more of the same as the sunshine is not, apparently, going to be good enough to visit the east coast . It's grey and miserable at the moment and very cold with that north east wind still deciding to blow.

My little madam did stay in bed until 6 am this morning which seems like a lay in after the last few days.

I normally wash her dishes in the dishwasher so don't have to dry them. However, last night, I forgot to put in the cheap plastic one she has for odds and sods so washed it in the sink. When I dried it, I saw the kitchen towel turned red (the bowl is brown). I'm now wondering if the bowl (which is now in disgrace in the wheelie bin) could be the cause of the upset tums and odd times of sickness she has? It certainly can't be doing any good. Furious isn't the word for what I'm feeling about that damned dish right now.

Ah well, decisions, decisions. I fancy a walk on the beach today, but don't fancy the freezing wind in my face. Mmm, the more I think of it, the more a walk round the lake in town seems the better option. Still freezing, but at least some places to shelter out of it.

Whatever you lot are up to, stay safe and enjoy!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

2nd day of Hubby's week off and Im already pulling my hair out, I have been up since 7am and HE has just surfaced.....and he knows me and the dogs are waiting to go to Sutton Park grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see thats what happens when he's off work...3am before he came to bed after watching all the stuff on TV he had taped

Anyway....once we get back (if ever we get there) Im cleaning out the shed and painting it all out so it will be like a little house on the prairie, its being done damson edging framework and sweetpea pink walls and all my shelves will be Damson

Have fun today folks
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Morning all, and what a beautiful morning!
Things are looking good for me..only 3 more sleeps until my holiday with my best friend.
I had a fab weekend with my Boyfriend and his family!
I had a pamper day on Saturday with my best friend which included a bit of shopping.

Finally got the kind of life i've been waiting for
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2