View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Looks a lot like an intermediate xoloitzcuintle, but is probably a chinese crested cross of some sort. I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any of the Peruvian dogs here in the UK?
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 06:20 PM
There are Xolo's in this country, they have a breed club, my friend has been following them as she was thinking about getting one.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I know someone who is involved with Xolo's and tbh that looks like a Xolo to me, where is this one being looked after - I'll pass on the details and see if my friend knows of any missing..
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 08:56 PM
I'd say it looked like a Xolo too. An ex of mine had one and he looked very similar to the dog you've posted.

I don't think there are that many in the UK so you might want to contact their breed club and see if anyone recognises him
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:50 PM
It's got different markings to the one on Murf's post. So sad that she was dumped. Do you happen to know where? There is a rubbish dump about 10 mins from my house.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2012, 10:22 AM
ohhh makes my heart melt beautiful dog id have he/she in a heartbeat i always worry when people dump hairless dogs, because even though they can survive on their own, it must be horrible, asbo hates being the cold and wet, he shivers in the house when hes cold, and i would hate to think of the poor little hairless dog being stuck in the cold and rain
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2012, 01:33 PM
She was dumped near Blackpool Marton Mere I think.
She is on Dog Lost and breed clubs have been notified so she will get looked after. It was the vets who have her that put her on dogs lost.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2012, 01:40 PM
This dog defo isnt a Xolo, and to be honest if it was it would have been reunited instantly with its owner, Xolos are not that popular over here just yet and numbers are still small, the Xolo world its self is small, and stuff gets about quick...

Looks like a Crestie to me, a flat crest at that. - maybe a cross. But so many are being over bred, and dumped in rescue it wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt a badly bred CC an not at all a cross, either way its a crying shame. Poor mite.

Our breed rescue has offered our help...Seems to dog is now with the dog warden, if not claimed dog warden is keeping it....
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Can there be that many of this breed in the uk.?
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
This dog defo isnt a Xolo, and to be honest if it was it would have been reunited instantly with its owner, Xolos are not that popular over here just yet and numbers are still small, the Xolo world its self is small, and stuff gets about quick...

Looks like a Crestie to me, a flat crest at that. - maybe a cross. But so many are being over bred, and dumped in rescue it wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt a badly bred CC an not at all a cross, either way its a crying shame. Poor mite.

Our breed rescue has offered our help...Seems to dog is now with the dog warden, if not claimed dog warden is keeping it....
I guess the dog warden wants it then. Must be a perk of the job.
So long as it has a good home thats all that matters
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >