Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
They're okay having dogs as long as they exercise them properly and is sensible with them. I can see that the mother probably wouldn't be able to take them out but there's the girls, and if they can't then they shouldn't have them.

To be honest, I'm as big as the eldest daughter but I don't live anything like them and although I don't work because of my health I am not on the social, my husband supports me. I can't take our dog out walking but I have a very kind naighbour who has two little dogs and takes mine out with her two every weekday morning for an hour and my hubby takes her out every evening and weekends. If I didn't have anyone to take her out in the daytime we would pay a proffessional dog walker. No way would I have a dog and it wasn't taken out. No way could I live like them even though I know what it's like to have a weight problem.
Bless ya! I totally understand what you're saying, but you wouldn't have another dog and leave it in a little makeshift area, I still don't understand why he's not allowed on the carpet
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Apart from all that I'm looking forward to next week's
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless ya! I totally understand what you're saying, but you wouldn't have another dog and leave it in a little makeshift area, I still don't understand why he's not allowed on the carpet
No I couldn't understand that The only thing I could think of is that maybe he wasn't very good with the cameramen, but if that was the case it wasn't fair to make such a fuss of the Yorkie in front of the other dog. Very strange
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Apart from all that I'm looking forward to next week's
Same here They make interesting TV Audrey cracks me up with some of the stuff she says
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
No I couldn't understand that The only thing I could think of is that maybe he wasn't very good with the cameramen, but if that was the case it wasn't fair to make such a fuss of the Yorkie in front of the other dog. Very strange
Maybe it's the house training.....He doesn't look that old, does he? x
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Maybe it's the house training.....He doesn't look that old, does he? x
It could be the house training and no he doesn't look that old.
ncadogan
New Member!
Female 

12-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I've just watched the first episode......

I forgot to mention Emma being on the X-Factor

That poor Collie X, I really hope whoever gave them the dog see's the programme and takes it from them......Poor boy x
The first show in the new series has just aired in New Zealand, and I am appalled by the conditions that poor collie X is kept in - is that even legal...??? For goodness sake, they are NOT going to give that dog the exercise it needs, I just hope it has been taken off them by now - please someone tell me it has...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2