Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Thursday 29th
AM: liver with some natural yoghurt mixed in and some arden grange biscuits.

daphni ate a few bits of liver, then ate some more when i took them out of the bowl and fed as "treats" rather than a meal.
Asbo ate all of his liver pieces and a few biscuits. about 15 minutes later he finished his biscuits and then ate the rest of daphni's (my fault, shouldnt of left the bowl on the floor)

PM: Naturediet rabbit and turkey mixed in with fresh turkey.

Daphni sniffed then walked away. As soon as Asbo went to investigate, she went straight back to her bowl and ate the whole lot.
Asbo ate his straight away. he left a tiny ammount in the bottom. think i may have fed him too much, im still getting used to how much they should be having on these foods.

supper will be a pedigree schmacko again.
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Your am liver was that cooked or raw. Mine won't eat liver unless it's cooked.

My gsd wouldn't eat anything on thurs so was going to take her to the vets today but this morning she ate some raw chicken so perhaps she was fasting. Really struggling to find something my gsd likes other than chicken at the moment. Tried nature diet, but she doesn't like it.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by kodimeg View Post
Your am liver was that cooked or raw. Mine won't eat liver unless it's cooked.

My gsd wouldn't eat anything on thurs so was going to take her to the vets today but this morning she ate some raw chicken so perhaps she was fasting. Really struggling to find something my gsd likes other than chicken at the moment. Tried nature diet, but she doesn't like it.
My liver was just flash fried so the middle is still raw. I just brown the edges to seal it and bring out the flavour. Have you tried heating the nature diet up?
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-12-2011, 04:28 PM
No thats a point she might eat it warmed. She has just eaten some daff heart and some mince this morning so I think will carry on with raw for now.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by kodimeg View Post
No thats a point she might eat it warmed. She has just eaten some daff heart and some mince this morning so I think will carry on with raw for now.
yeah carry on with the raw. i would but mine really do not like this order from DAF may have to switch back to landywoods.

cant afford for her to not eat at the minute, thats why im trying commercial food as well.. which they seem to be eating!
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Jin has Natures Harvest as 'emergency' meals, I prefer it over the others because it has bone in it and I found the Natures Menu to be.... well...... dog food like !
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
Jin has Natures Harvest as 'emergency' meals, I prefer it over the others because it has bone in it and I found the Natures Menu to be.... well...... dog food like !
well thats why i bought it will update the diary with todays entry afterwards.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Friday 30th
AM:natures harvest lamb and brown rice

fed them when i went to work so unsure of who ate what. one bowl was completely empty, one was more or less empty, just a bit in the bottom.
i think asbo completely emptied his, as he went straight to the bowl as soon as i put it on the floor.

PMilchards in tomato sauce and pasta

Daphni didnt touch hers at all. sniffed and walked off. she did have some cooked goose at the pub though afterwards.
Asbo ate half of his then left it.

schmacko for supper.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Have you thought about keeping an online diary? That way you will always have a record of what your dog/s ate, how they were/are, and anything else you might need to keep a check on?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Have you thought about keeping an online diary? That way you will always have a record of what your dog/s ate, how they were/are, and anything else you might need to keep a check on?
never thought about an online one. i do keep it all written down in my notebook though.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >