View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 03:08 PM

As you can see, even if Teagan stood up, she would be nowhere near as tall as Barney.
Barney weighed near 15 stone, and Teagan was about 7-7.5 stone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you which was which but oh my those are all beautiful dogs. All the Mastiffs I've met have been big soft heaps.

There is a lady lives up the hill from me has a female and the girlie is just such a softie, she leaned on me when I was patting her one day, thought I was going to go over

Lovely dogs and if I had a mahoosive house to fit round them I'd have one in a shot.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you which was which but oh my those are all beautiful dogs. All the Mastiffs I've met have been big soft heaps.

There is a lady lives up the hill from me has a female and the girlie is just such a softie, she leaned on me when I was patting her one day, thought I was going to go over

Lovely dogs and if I had a mahoosive house to fit round them I'd have one in a shot.
you dont need a masive house i have a tiny 2 up 2 down with no garden. Granted i didnt when i got phoebe but weve been is this tini house now for 6 months and were coping just fine. dont think i would if i had kids aswell
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2