Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Ok well 7.30am tail starts wagging on the bed, thump thump thump thump.. waking me up - as soon as he sees movement - BAM, he pounces and my face gets washed whether I like it or not.

8am (apart from this one because his ears are playing up and it's very windy) I start getting his stuff ready, if I go near the door, he backs up the stairs and sits on them until the door is opened and as soon as I say Ok, he will sit on the steps waiting for the door to be locked and his lead put on.

I then proceed to walk around the lake looking like I'm looking like I'm missing a dog. Occasionally when we do see people, they will tell me - "theres a dog in those bushes, are you looking for it?" To which I reply - nah, he's mine.. just doing what he does.. But I can always hear him.
Every now and then I can hear ducks disturbed and I know he's told them they should be in the water not on the land..

Then we get back about 9am and I'll sit down and drink my morning coffee at which he stands and paws at my leg.. reminding me the rabbits need seeing to "AFTER MY COFFEE, DOG!" So we go out and see to the rabbits, uncover them, feed them, and give them a cuddle and Louie gives them a lick..

Then Mummy spends an hour or two on Dogsey and then does the housework - and when it's all nice and tidy - Louie raids the waste basket in the toilet - where the toilet roll tubes are - then he rips them up on my clean carpets and floors.

Then we play where Louie runs around the garden like a tit.. making me chuckle because he runs into the hedge a lot..

Then Auntie Nic Nic come home from college and he'll run around looking for something to present her with.

Then at 10:30pm the paw starts going - claws on my leg, slowly being dragged down.. that means bedtime. The past few nights, me and my sister have watched some american programmes on the laptop - Louie has look very disgusted at her when she sits on his side of the bed!

And then it starts all over again, except for today, we're on the sofa with the quilt
awwwwwwwww bless him x

Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Youngstevie ... Can I put "she who must ALWAYS be obeyed" .. Miss Bossy Boots Tibbie .. into an envelope and post her to you?

On second thoughts ... I couldn't coz I'd miss her quirky ways too much! How about Sashicat instead????
If she is like Mojo they will soon have me trained
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Mojo sounds like such a funny girl that gave me a giggle
She is Emma, and a real 'I know my own mind' type of dog
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Bless her little heart I'm so glad Mojo makes you sooooo happy

We all need a Mojo in our lives
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran