View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 01:45 PM
In the end only you can make the right choice everyone can have an opinion but at the end of it its your family that matters not theirs, I know you will make the right decission for all (your family and your dogs) and hope it works out for the best :>
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Hoping Alex continues with his recovery.

We all put our children before our dogs, it is a given.

The advice you were offered on the other thread was well meaning and not nasty ( certainly from me at least). If someone is harassing you contact Azz ( and block and report them elsewhere). The advice I read on your other thread was well meaning; the advice was given to save you and your family stress and money.

Great Alex is recovering. Remember a forum
is made up of lots of different people and it would be dull if they all agreed all the time.
Agree with Ramble on this one i didnt read anyone on the thread having a go or being nasty just being very practical. Which can help as naturally when you are living in the situation things can get clouded.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Having been away a bit myself recently - I have not read the thread.

Take care and I hope Alex continues to recover well
xxxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the support that I have had from members of the Dogsey community during Alex's illness.
He is doing a lot better, however Oh and I are fully aware that the breathing problems could strike again at anytime. His eczema may or may not get better. He is going for testing next week. Of course tests may be inconclusive, and we may never find a trigger, but we need to do all we can to try and improve things.

However, I had just read my thread about kenneling my dogs, and (probs cos I am rather emotional and exhausted right now) Its clear that I do not fit in to the idea that because I put a child before dogs, that I do not fit into the ideal Dogsey member.

I sincerely hope that those who have cast judgement on me, tell me what I should or shouldn't do, what they would or would not do. never ever have to deal with what we are dealing with.

I may be back at some point...but for now its a very sad goodbye
Hi Claire

I've had a very quick look at your thread (the first few pages) but I can't see anything untoward going on, just some really good opinions.

I would keep what happens on other sites separate tbh - many of them are known to be quite nasty, often times it's not about the people, but the culture of the site, what it encourages/allows. And I think Dogsey prides itself for high standards on that front. If you're going to leave anywhere - perhaps it should be the other site?

We generally don't allow goodbye threads (as most people post them in haste anyway) so am locking this and will move it to the feedback section tomorrow - just wanted you to see the reply, and hope to see you back soon
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2