View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Just ordered the office lurcher Duck & Rice. She usually has bakers so will be interested to see how she goes. Suspect she'll turn her nose up to start but she could do with losing a bit of weight.

Ordered the Lodger Turkey & Rice to make a change from his usual Salmon. Hope he likes it.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Just be wary & do slow changeover, I tried our (then 3) on the salmon food & it didn't agree with them. It wasnt until we got the third 15 kilo bag that we noticed the subtle changes plus we used more than other foods
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2011, 08:52 PM
My two are on Skinners and do really well on it. Sika has food allergies and she gets the salmon and rice, it is great for her. Jago has the light and senior as he is senior and needs to stay light and he has arthritis, again, it works really well for him. I guess different things suit different dogs, just like people. Worth a go though
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2011, 08:23 AM
The field and trial are working dog foods so they don't have VAT on them so you are 20% better off already.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2