Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Is that the same one as Axels that she wore and got off? Tbh I was wondering as I like the size and colour of the pink one whether buying another one and adding a extra hole or two to make it tight would work? Diesels is the same size, but not as flexible so I might get Diesel a new one soon and try putting D's on her for a while with a extra hole and see how that goes and whether it would be worth it.
Yes....but that's why the extra hole Either would be fine I'm sure all she needs is an extra hole!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Lol bet it was, thankfully I've had experince putting holes in things, and am generally quite handy with knifes and corkscrews to do that when needed, so hopefully that will help
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Insomnia, a hole in the head would probally sort the problem out more easily good job she doesn't need one for everyday walks, think I may have to do what I normally do with coats, have at least three whenever possible, just so we always have a spare, as Diesel had a comaflauge coat the until I sew the front spent a night out in the middle of a field before now was found the next morning though, he eint as good at hiding things as Honey
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2