View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 08:30 AM
she is five months old she lost interest in breakfast this morning didnt seem too enthusiastic about it so i may well reduce her to two meals :>
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
she is five months old she lost interest in breakfast this morning didnt seem too enthusiastic about it so i may well reduce her to two meals :>
Yes my dog became like that around 5 months! I persevered for a while, but she became dissinterested early in the morning too.
Now when I can I feel at around 10ish, and then again in the evening - we don't really have a set routine because it depends on when I'm working and walking. I'm sure you'll find something that works for you both
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Is she eating well the rest of the time?
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
Is she eating well the rest of the time?
Yesterday she ate her breakfgast and dinner as normal but missed out on lunch she wasnt interested and the same for breakfast this morning so im guessing she will be more interested in her lunch and dinner ill keep an eye on her over the next week and if she keeps up that she is just not interested in the one meal then i will take her down one to two meals a day.

she is fine in herself but ive been told by the vet that the dog will start to become disinterested in her meals when she goes down one.
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
Yesterday she ate her breakfgast and dinner as normal but missed out on lunch she wasnt interested and the same for breakfast this morning so im guessing she will be more interested in her lunch and dinner ill keep an eye on her over the next week and if she keeps up that she is just not interested in the one meal then i will take her down one to two meals a day.

she is fine in herself but ive been told by the vet that the dog will start to become disinterested in her meals when she goes down one.
Hmm...don't think anyone told Toby this!
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
Hmm...don't think anyone told Toby this!
ahaha I felt this way with Millie which is why i asked about it as she LOVES food had greater sucess in lunch but she still left some bikkies mind you he had a very busy long day on sunday and these last couple of days ive been giving her a bit more playtime as we are getting the fence sorted out so she cant be left outside on her own as she chases cats now o.0''

fortunately our 20 year old moggy puts the fear of god in her so no worry their.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2