View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 06:50 AM
She's gorgeous, sounds like your gonna have toys hidden all over the place from now on though.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-08-2011, 06:58 AM
She is lovely - hiding a toy indeed!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2011, 07:07 AM
She is lovely. Enjoy.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Aw she's lovey (and sounds like a fun character). I hope this little partnership works out. I was so sad to read about the loss of Cherry It is so kind of you to welcome another rescue so soon. Really hope it works out so you can keep her.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
She's gorgeous, sounds like she's a character too!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
Aw she's lovey (and sounds like a fun character). I hope this little partnership works out. I was so sad to read about the loss of Cherry It is so kind of you to welcome another rescue so soon. Really hope it works out so you can keep her.
Believe me it wasn't planned to get another one so soon! Jamie said we would wait until the end of September and start looking. When the right one comes up though you would be a fool to say no. I knew this dog from years ago so was aware that she really was dog-friendly which was something Jamie was adamant about.

The Kerry Blue rescue co-ordinator told me that nearly all of the rescue bitches are dog-aggressive

Makes me sad when I think of this and the poor temperament of some of the (admittedly few) Kerries I have met. Parker really is a shining example of what a nice dog the breed can be-I really appreciate him
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2