Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Such a shame for all involved they dont sound like the sort of people to own a dog never mind breed

But then my dogs are part of the family and if for any reason we were emigrating they would come with us or we wouldnt go - Simple as.
Indeed, it also highlights the importance of keeping intouch with people puppies have gone too and taking a dog back if needs be or even buying a puppy back.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2011, 07:19 PM
I know how your friend feels as I got let down by someone who had promised me a dog too. She was a reserve show champion that the other breeders in Kerries had nagged the owner to rehome as the poor bitch was kennelled most of the time as the owner worked away from home travelling during the day. People at a nearby factory had complained that the dog was barking a lot.

I cried all weekend when he rang to say he had changed his mind (at 6am on the morning we were going to meet her).
However, 2 weeks later we had the phone call about Cherry and Parker who needed a new home urgently and the rest is history!

I hope your friend gets a suitable dog soon too.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Bev, are your friends def wanting a NID? There are a few older ones out there looking for their forever homes xxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
This sort of story breaks my heart. Not only because I would be devastated if I had had a promise of a dog broken but because I feel so sorry for this woofer being pushed from pillar to post
Agree totally
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2