Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
he is looking so grown up now!
Oh and he's so much more well behaved, he has his moments but it's like the horrible teen has gone and he's listening more off the lead. I think it has something to do with it just being me and him, going out with Leanne's dogs, who are more mature and also training class as well as me relaxing more when I'm out with him..

Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
Bailey took some encouraging when I first started him on raw, he'd neber had a decent bone to chew and wasn't quite sure what to do with it, except look at and drool over

Just out of interest - where did you get the 'too large' collar from? I need one like it for when Baileys hair grows back as a normal one gets all matted in his fur?
Leanne got it from Pets at Home, I think it's a discontinued line as they don't have it on the net.. it's a wainwrights one I think - you could always try their site..
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:06 PM
He is very handsome I don't think Ted would have had a problem with the rabbit he will eat any dead ones he finds on a walk
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2