Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
That's great, I think we need photos next time though!
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Sheree, that's just so lovely. I'm picturing it now.

Definitely pictures next time though!
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
That was nice.

Lovely for you and Henry.
Originally Posted by footsieG View Post
Can just image this Sheree, Kyesh and Jaz has a special friend, she is anothewr ES but when we go there, Jaz lies in the middle of the lawn and Livvie and Kyesh just reun and jump, and of course Ky jumps in the pond comes coverewd in duck weed.
Kyesh has also got some dogs that growl and snarl at him as soon as they see him, we have gone in the field to get away from them. Off lead everything is fine though..
Big huggs for Hen, from all up here in North Wales.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
What a wonderful experience for you, Sheree - and for Henry who sounds like he had a blast! Can it be repeated.....often?

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
What a lovely time Henry had (and Harold of course). I just love to see dogs playing with each other.
Thanks so much everyone Apparently Harold fell asleep as soon as we left and is very quiet today

We hope to repeat the meeting again soon, they are 30 miles away from us and our friends husband is an airline pilot working in Dubai, he has gone back today for 3 months but we told Liz to come over anytime and bring Harold with her, we will also try and pop down there to keep her company

Not sure about the photos as they were going so fast...maybe they will be less mad next time, I will try and get some of them together
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Thats really lovely for Henry to have a playmate to restore his faith in other canines a bit. Bet it was so nice for you too to see him having so much fun and making a friend.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Thats really lovely for Henry to have a playmate to restore his faith in other canines a bit. Bet it was so nice for you too to see him having so much fun and making a friend.
Thanks Bev I think it has helped me too, I'm pretty certain I send vibes down his lead when a strange offlead dog approaches as I'm so scared of him being attacked again. It was lovely to see him having such good fun, it's how dogs should be with each other
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Aww Bless That's so lovely to hear I'm so glad Henry and Harold got on so well xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2