Male 

15-05-2011, 11:16 PM
so whats this pacifier thingy then???
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Never heard of it but I'll have a go with Etta tomorrow---she likes new things and so do I. Can't do paw on face and can't do turtle so might have to adapt----also adapt jump onto or over my back. Although that was going to be next taught thing anyway.

rune
Thank Rune - I didn't mean you had to use what I put out specifically, it's just some of the things I know HTM dogs can do from watching performances - I'd never get Louie to do half the things - he's too heavy and he's a clumsy dog atm.

Let me know how she gets on

Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
so whats this pacifier thingy then???
From the net:
The toughest man in the American military faces a new kind of challenge -- looking after four kids in soccer-mom suburbia -- in this family-friendly comedy from Walt Disney Pictures. Shane Wolf is a former Navy SEAL who was assigned to protect a scientist working on a top-secret defense project for the government. Despite Wolf's efforts, however, an assassin slipped past him and murdered the man he was guarding. The inventor's project is still being stored in his home, so Wolf has now been assigned to protect Julie, the scientist's widow, as well as her four children, Zoe, Seth, Lulu , and baby Peter. Wolf has had years of military experience in some of the most dangerous places on Earth, but he doesn't know much about raising kids, and he soon discovers his new job demands he be a nanny as much as a bodyguard.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Now you've got the song in my head lol. And my dogs aren't clever enough to do that, Honey might try, but Diesel is only intrested if it moves .
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2011, 02:12 PM
whats the panda song?
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
whats the panda song?
its the song they sing to remember the moves they have to make to get from one side of the room to the other where the science project is in the safe as the room is booby trapped
so like when the say "quick like a turtle lie on your back" in the film they lie on there back on the floor as things come out of the wall to attack the person so they lie on the floor to dodge them

SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Rune - how did Etta get on? Did you try?
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Yep----Tassle has it on video---I was hoping you wouldn't ask as we couldn't cut me out! I did it without the music as I couldn't get that on.

Changed some bits as we'd have to learn new things and I tend to concentrate on just a couple of new things at a time.

I'll get it up if I can. If it is totally out of synch I'll try again.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 12:33 PM
OK---this is the link---it doesn't match the music but would with a bit of work, no music on it so it is just a series of tricks.

Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
OK---this is the link---it doesn't match the music but would with a bit of work, no music on it so it is just a series of tricks.

v cute - great job
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh Rune - she's lovely.. Be great with music and when she's got it all Really cheered me up, thank you for doing that

So any other takers?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >